Chapter 14: Perception

It was a typical afternoon in the girl’s tourbus. Ally and Lauren were taking a nap in their bunks while Normani, Camila and Dinah were relaxing and playing with their phones on the lounge. Dinah was catching on the latest gossips until she saw something really improbable, ‘Austin Mahone and Fifth Harmony’s Camila Cabello caught kissing backstage!’;  She thought it was just a joke played on them but as she checked out the article and played the video that was attached to it; it really look so conceivable and no part of it looked it the one that really happened between Austin and Camila. Of course, Austin planned this from the very beginning to steal Camila’s heart from Lauren.

                “Mila, what do you mean by this?” Dinah asked baffled about this situation; Handing Camila her phone to check it out, Camila can’t believe that this was happening and she wanted to execute whoever made this. “I swear to God Dinah this isn’t what it looks like!” Camila said but Dinah remained skeptical. “What’s all this commotion about?” Normani asked, curious about what Camila and Dinah are talking about. Camila handed her Dinah’s phone. “Wait is this for real?” Normani asked as soon as she finished reading the whole article. “NO!” Camila immediately defended. “Then what really happened?” Dinah asked. Camila told them the whole story, from top to bottom, explaining every little detail she had to justify. After all her explanation Normani and Dinah remained speechless about the situation she’s in.

                “Okay…Have you told Lauren… about this? Normani asked troubled about what would happen to their relationship.

                “That’s the thing! I can’t bring myself to tell her about this because she might get the wrong interpretation like you guys and her trust with me will be ruined.” Camila replied. She didn’t know what to do know she felt like giving up at this moment.

                “Don’t worry Mila, we got you.” Dinah reassured her.