Chapter 1

Lexi's P.o.v

 "WE'RE LOSING HER!"

was the first thing I heard as I felt a hand intertwined in mine. I could tell that it was a male's because of its roughness and largeness, but another hand held on to my free one causing the first hand to tighten its grip. I could also tell that I was in the hospital because of the beeping sounds of machines and the oxygen mask placed on my mouth.

but I couldn’t tell how I got here in the first place.. 

1 Year Ago

I woke up for the last day of senior year to Justin Bieber honking in my driveway. I think that he has been here for a couple of minutes since some of the neighbors started yelling and unsurprisingly he yelled back.

I shook my head disapprovingly while laughing at my best friend.

It took me 30 minutes to get dressed and apply a small amount of makeup as usual. I left the house to find an impatient Justin staring and smirking.

"took your time I see" he said getting into the driver's seat.

"A girl has to look her best on the last day of senior year" I said buckling my seatbelt.

"you are already beautiful" he whispered to himself but I managed to hear.

I chose not to reply and instead turned on the radio to 'problem' by ariana grande ft.iggy.

we sat in a comfortable silence on our way to school. we arrived to school to people talking and chatting about tonight's dance. but most of all the girls were bragging about their dresses. while passing these obnoxious girls, mocking them

"omg Justin my dress is sups adorbs" I said in a high pitch.

"omg lexi my eye liner is smudged" Justin replied doing his best impression of a teenage girl.

we laughed at our failed acting skills as we parked the car.