Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Im not gonna lie with ashton being the bad boy and all im a little nervous about what is going to happen with every step.

Ashton lead me to a cornered table where no noise and no person could reach. He slid the chair back for me and i appreciated it.

As a sign of appreciation i smiled showing some teeth and he gave me a smirk back and let me tell you that was hot.

I rubbed my hand trying to get rid of the goosebumps and sat down silently.

"You're probably wondering why i brought you here" he laughed as i nodded obviously.

"First thing first im not that bad" i couldnt help but laugh.

"What? Whats so funny?" He laughed back.

"Thats so corny, i did not see that coming from you" i said covering my mouth with my hand.

"I can hurt you" he said trying to sound serious but failed by laughing louder and let me tell you something his laugh was hilarious.

"Well lexi green you now know my darkest secret" he said pointing at his mouth indicating his laugh.. "Whats yours?" He said smirking again. Goosebumps goosebumps.

Wait a minute.. What am i thinking.. Ashton as in ashton irwin. He might be playing games with me right now and one that would lead to one dark path.

"Whats wrong?" He asked noticing my smile turning into a line.

"Uh nothing" i said scratching the back of my head.

He looked at me straight in the eyes as i gave him a reassuring smile..

"You didnt answer me beautiful?!"

"Umm let me think i um snort when i laugh" i said covering my face why did i just say that?

"No you dont" he replied.

"Yes i do, i try to control it at time like this" i said playing with my bracelets.

"Is there a specific reason for why you control it?" He asked interested.

"Popular kids like you for example tend to take this as a point of weakness an start to make fun of me and i dont really like attention especially bad one.. Therefore i like to stay aside and this flaw would let everyone make fun of me and i wont like that. So please dont" i said looking down.

"First its not a flaw its cute, second i will never make fun of you" i laughed sarcastically.

"Well you did" i shook my head remembering the memory.

"What? When?" He said unsure of what im saying.

"10th grade.. When ashley and her minions entered the bathroom and rolled two toilette rolls down my pants as i was washing my face and once i got out.. You started calling me names like toilette bride, oh hail the toiletry, and other names and things just got stuck. I guess"

"That was you?" He said shocked.

I laughed sarcastically this time letting the snort out since there were no reason for keeping it in. He knows about. Oh no ashton knows about it. Good thing school is almost over and each student is going there separate ways.

"Im sorry, i know it doesnt make up for anything but i am" i looked at him weirdly.

"Why are you apologizing now? You dont even know me? And if this is one of your games im not falling for it so dont try"

All he did was keep quiet and nod. We sat there for a minute or two staring at our hands.

I noticed that while talking about this personal conversation i seemed to scratched off my nail polish.

"Um didn't you want to show me something?"

"Its not important" he looked at me and stood up and left without looking back.

Did i say something wrong?

I said what had to be said. I presume.

I watched him leave so i didnt know what to do other than leave too.

As i was leaving i bumped into justin and ashley making out infront of the bathroom doors so i just skipped and passed them real quick disgusted and went back to my seat.

This dance was not what i expected.

Not at all.