Chapter 8

Next thing i knew i woke up to adorable snores and soft breathing on the top of my head. I felt like this was so right like all of those years of friendship finally paid off. I looked at his angelic face that looked like he was about to wake up so i directly faked slept.
"I know you're awake dumbass" he said in that sexy raspy morning voice. As i stood still i listed my hand and placed my finger on his cheek.
"Please never stop talking" i said closed eyes and smirking.
He laughed and stood up causing me to fall back on the couch.
"Common lazy ass get up we have tennis practice"
Its good to know that even though things have gotten up one level some things haven't changed.
"You have 30 minutes im going home get changed and will come and pick you up" he said leaving me no choice to respond back even though i had no words to say.
I hurried upstairs so i can change into my cutest yet sexiest tennis outfit i can find and put to use.
I took a quick shower so that i wouldnt stink and changed into shortest tennis skirt i could find but appropriate and tight shirt. I fixed my hair and put on the best deodorant and perfume i have so that no matter how sweaty i get i can still smell semi-good.
In 10 minutes justin arrived and we drove to the country club to practice.
justin staring at my behind couldnt be missed. I couldnt help but laugh as our tennis instructor threw the ball and justin missed and let the ball hit his head. I laughed as a drank water and dried my sweat with a towel and thats when our practice was over.
He drove me home and our day was over. Tomorrow is another school day and not to mention its monday so can i not go?
But i wont lie im a little bit curious about ashton's reaction because at the dance he was so mysterious and confusing i had no idea what i did wrong but i had a feeling it was my bully talk. I dont know.
The rest of the day was quiet and normal. My family and i had a normal dinner and all. Nothing went wrong, it was another peaceful sunday.

The next day i walked up to my locker and opened it to find 2 bouquet of gorgeous flowers.
Justin is such a sweetheart.
There were notes on both flowers. One that says:
"Im so sorry for what happened at the dance, meet me in the gym first break.. -Ashton"
And the second:
"Good morning beautiful-Justin"

Oh boy..