Chapter 4

LEXI'S P.O.V

Things went awfully good the past hour and half. Justin Flirted with me every once in a while but i tried to twist it and turn it friendly. I dont think he noticed since he tried to kiss me twice.

Why now? Why did he decide to make his move now? After 16 years why now?

Thats the thing that bothered me the most. Is it because we are going our separate ways?

I have no idea.

I kept smiling and nodding to whatever he is saying.

Though i cannot deny the fact that the slightest feelings towards him lyes under.

We kept swaying back and forth to the beat of the music chatting nonstop about our future. I didnt realize how deep we were in the conversation until the song was over and we were walking over our table. I cant seem to erase justin's touch on my waist, its so soft so admirable. It felt so right. Thats when i, lexi, couldnt stop smiling. Justin noticed and stared at his shoes for a while as he offered me the chair.

We continued our conversation and we seemed to connected our future together, it was nice. It felt nice thinking about a future with my bestfriend?

I couldnt help but daydream about it and shut the world out. I didnt notice how long i daydreamed until i realized justin wasnt sitting next to me but was dancing on the dancefloor with the prettiest girl in school Ashley.

Thats where my daydreaming about our future broke into pieces.