His Obsession 1

Carlyle (Car lile)Frost an 18 year old teen

He has an aura that make people around him want him, his innocent eyes captured heart of many.

But he is quiet,smart, and very crafty. Being very scrawny and petite mostly he got either get bullied or harassed by students.

And has an obsession on his ex best friend Steven and will do anything it take to make him his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\^__^|~~~~~~~

Smiling to myself i look up to the side of the window of my mothers car people are scattered along busy minding their own business.

what happened last two years ago my mind was always revolving around Steven dont call me crazy coz i already am, dreaming oneday ill be his and him be mine

Giggling to myself at the thought of his muscular arms around my thin waist and cuddling all day long and me kissing and his hands are on my neck squeezing my air supply i moan at the thought.

"Honey were here" i smiled at my mom who is smiling at me, even though deep inside i wanna stab her with a stick because she ruined my little fantasy about my love.

The door popped open and pour out my poor excuse of a father and my two step siblings Ashton and Clyde.

"Thank goddess Carlyle my baby" he announced pulling me into a hug and I snapped

"Dont touch me" i deadpanned my voice laced with venom i look up to see them staring at me.

"Come on hun, Boys help your brother into his room" mother suggested grabbing father and they left, when we step in into the house nothing really changed except that horrible family painting without me.

-Dont worry you got me right and i wont  ever leave you-

I smiled the voice in my head never really left and im glad it didn't disappear. At first i thought i was hallucinating because of the meds ive been taking but it became from simple greeting and soon enough began whispering things should i do and i do it in a heart beat.

I didnt realize i was staring at the empty painting of my parents and siblings its been forever i didn't recognise them as my family theyre the ones who gave up on me and throw me in that hellhole.

I was snap of my thought by the voice of Ashton calling me and i followed them Ashton is 6.5ft dirty blond hair tanned skin and well built body figure that could pass as a model and Clyde was the same but with brown hair and they both have metallic grey eyes from our father im the only one who got from my whore of a mother's genes.

Ashton is more adventurious,hot headed,arrogant,perverted,typical jock. And Clyde is the other way around his quiet and more collected person.

I was left in my room and stared at the white ceiling i look to my study table my phone was there i grab it and turn it off luckily it was charged i quickly click and open my acc to stalk Steven's profile a smile crept my lips when i found his picture but immediately frowned because of the girl snaking his ugly arms in his shoulders.

That should be me!!!!!

I throw my phone and it scattered into pieces i regret it immediately when i heard someone coming and mother opened it looking worried.

"What happened honey" she said patting my head like a little bruised puppy scared of being alone well im not that puppy because ive killed more people that they should be worried for their lives than mine.

"A saw a mouse and i freak out sorry about the phone though" i sob laying my head in her crooked neck.

"Its okay hun its not your fault you and you have to sleep because your first day of school will be tomorrow" she murmured kissing my forehead and left me alone.

What to do?

-Kill her and throw her into a meat grinder!-

No to easy- i whispered

-how about we fuck her life and grab whats ours- he said

What will i do without you- i said and grabbing the pillow letting the darkness swallow me.

(I hope you enjoyed it)