His Obsession 2

It's been weeks since I started school, and planning ways to get his girlfriend out of the picture.

The sun in my eyes shine brightly I disregard it to focus on Steven play to oversee his every move, I couldn't but squirm and feel giddy inside. Silently screaming I love him when he scored.

He fist-pumped with his friends and pat their backs a good job, I glared at the blond wrench

Savor your moments while it last...bitch

I gritted my teeth together to see his girlfriend coming up to him and wiping his sweat and giving his water bottle, I already know her schedule so it easy for me to dispose of that trash.

I stood up and took a  final glance at Steven walking with his friends to the boy's locker with a snake coiled into his muscular biceps.

Walking slowly I notice the sun was setting and I start my journey back to my house...

I notice someone is trailing behind me I turn into a corner testing if my gut is right, a wicked smile works its way to my lips sensing a tingling sensation to my body.

I turned to dead-end, the stalker smirk at me holding a sharp serrated knife.

"Give me your bag, pretty boy" he demanded, opened my bag to unsheathed the army knife in my bag.

I slowly walk up to him carefully positioning the knife inside my bag.

"Good b" I didn't let him finish his sentence because I thrust my weapon into his chest.

Ahhhhh!!!

He screamed in agony and it went into my ears like a  sweet melody, I shuffled and continue to stab him it was gruesome, his chest cavity was wreaked because of the stab wounds I've did inflicted.

I couldn't stop myself from getting a taste on his blood, it has this metallic taste into it that sparks my system.

I cleaned my blooded knife his clothes I took off my dirty bloody shirt and change into a new one.

I was skipping along the road I can't stop giggling, all the problems I've been thinking were temporarily forgotten from my recent act that spikes my system, I cant wait to dig a knife into that wrench or anyone who wants my steven!

His mine!

Mine!

Mine alone!

I slipped into the covers sporting a sweet sick smile....thinking my plans on that blond-haired slut...

......

Next-Day I  woke up early, I slowly made my way to the showers, walking with a towel in my waist I bent down to get some clothes I felt a hand on my waist that made me flinch, Ashton pulled my body to the bed and puts his lips on mine.

"You showered for me babe?" he asks his eyes were clouded by lust. I nodded a  just lay still while he had his fill.

He claimed my lips again, working his way removing my towel from my waist, he topped over my little frame his tongue switch and turn into my dark crevices.

I grunt and grip the blanket feeling his fingers work and prepare my hole for him to abuse. I moan when his fingers hit my sweet spot and I squirm for more contact when he scissors my hole.

In and out he pushed inside me while his other hand pumps my erected dick, he adds another digit, and he
hastens the movement I moan in pleasure with him hitting my prostate.

A whine escapes my lips when his magic fingers left, he smirks "impatient are we" he laughs and starts working my hole again I didn't realize my hips were moving in sync with his finger, I moan between his kissing as his tongue plunge my caverns.

I gasp to feel his heated pulsating shaft teasing my hole I grind my hips to gain much friction as possible, and I am rewarded when he pushes his whole shaft into me in one go. I cry a soundless scream feeling both pain and pleasure.

His hips thrust into me like a piston in an engine, the sounds of skin beating resonated around the four walls of this room our moans were low grunts and whimpers.

"Sooo tight!!!" he grips my neck an involuntary moan left my lips I think im a masochist for moaning, his teeth clench and his muscles clench Ashton keeps a faster pace and I felt his warm essence shooting inside me. He bent down and kiss my lips.

"Your mine" he pulls out and grab his boxers wearing it and left me alone, Ii sluggishly went to the shower to clean myself again.

I decided on wearing an oversized shirt and skinny jeans and grab my things, then go to school.

I try to walk straight but failed, I quietly limp my way to class, I settled on the back row of the class

As I wait for our teacher my eyes would always be finding Steven.

I sigh and slump into the table, I look up to see Steven and his friends coming in.

"I've got an announcement to make everybody coz the tournament is coming up" he announced looking around the room beaming with pride and wink when he caught me staring I swallowed hard to cover my blush "were throwing a party at my house Friday 7 pm," he said and continued to his desk talking with his friends some girls flooded them.

Steve Lastur an 18 jock that loves to party and play soccer.

A face that many admirers with his deep grey eyes that could make your feet like jelly, He is cocky, arrogant, and a player  From what I've heard he slept haft of the cheerleading squad I silently clench my fists because my blood rises at the thought being not first in Stevens.

Okay back to describing my baby

He has deep grey eyes I told earlier!

His face is angular not to fat not to skinny just the right amount of flesh in his face, with his tanned skin that complements his baby face, not even a pimple could hang on to not to brag his totally perfect to me.

Wanna know why?

I think you already know the answer.

Because his MINE!

And MINE ALONE!!!

He stands 6,7 pretty tall, but one thing I hate about him he thinks from his dick, well that's gonna change when I claim him for my self.

It is not a crime to be selfish just once right!

Light bulb a party would be great to do my plan, I giggle at the thought I didn't realize Lance approaching with a charming smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about cutie"I look to my side Lance one of Steven's friends sat beside me.

"nothing" I stuttered he laughs a used my hair chuckling, he put his arms around me putting me close to him.

"You are a sweetheart wanna go to the party with me," he asks wiggling his eyebrows that made me laugh.

"Okay" I slurred