Obsession 8

Thank you for reading his Obsession i just wanna thank you all that have added His Obsession to their reading lists.

Comments and votes are highly     appreciated.

--------------~~~~~~~~~~---------------

""

I glare seeing school, i am not that dimwitted like the rest to hate coming to school i just detest coming to class because most of the lessons i already know because i had a lot of time reading at the asylum that has a mini library to sharpen our knowledge, well mostly mine.

"Something on your mind hun?" Steven ask taking my hand to his

I continue walking "Its nothing " i answered we entered the building and part ways because we took different majors mine is HRM course while his is Engineering, we bid our farewell.

Continuing to walk i aimlessly navigate to the bodies of students littering the halls, glancing to my side my brows forrow at the group of individuals laughing at each others sentences i felt myself shrunken at the moment.

I thought maybe i need to have one of those i keep thinking until i bump into someone causing me to stumble.

I manage to hold my tongue inside my mouth i glared at the boy infront of me.

"S sorry little boy" he stutters and help me up. He pats imaginary dust of my clothes.

"Thanks " i whispered and start my ways to class before mrs miller sent me to detention for being fashionably late.

I arrived at class on time. Entertaining myself by twirling the pen on my finger, glancing out the window i saw the jocks are playing, i don't understand sport but its facinating to watch how they play every move they make is always calculated that has the probability of making the table shift for them.

Some say jocks are stupid, yes and no they just are so devoted to the sport that they lose focus on their academics some really are slow when it comes to school work and some strive like me.

"Mr frost, please tell us about the meaning of accounting" mrs miller ask

I slowly came infront keeping my head low, i stood infront scanning their faces some winks are thrown and some were glared.

I gulp "um accounting is the system of recording and summarizing business and financial transactions and analyzing, verifying, and reporting the results; also the principles and procedures of this system" i answered my eyes widen mrs miller clap her hands.

"Very good Mr Frost!" She exclaims I awkwardly replied a smile, i saw the guy i bump into earlier giving me a thumbs up.

The bell rang and i was planning to go to the library to spend my time Steven left me a text that he couldnt make it to lunch because they have practice.

I stood up when i turn i bump into someone again.

I glare and look up to my suspect the same guy i bump into " we gotta stop meeting like this " he chuckled helping me get my stuff.

I got a good look of him he has this chestnut curly colored hair that looks so soft to touch, his nose is pointed compared to my petite nose, his lips are pink and thin hes totally handsome.

"Hey wanna go lunch together?" He ask i nodded its better than doing nothing, i notice he has a tattoo on his wrist is he a mafia? Or maybe a part of a gang.

I shook my head I probably should not care about it as long as it doesn't involve my Steven getting hurt it fine by me.