His Obsession 14

I clutch my baby closer he passed out from the damage he got, they will pay dearly I will give them a taste of their own medicine, ohh boy im trembling with anger,

am I the only one thinking it should be I the one needs to be saving and always unconscious ?- my alter ego said

hmmm shut up- I snap at the voice.

Michaela grins seeing my protectiveness of Steven, "Ayy Babe whats the plan we can't let those hookers loose for too long " she said.

"let's go to your house, we gotta patch Steven first, and let's talk there.

an hour later

we arrived at her apartment it's huge I can't believe she's still rich since she got to the read she told me her uncles have been swindling her money.

" Welcome to my humble abode," she said taking her jacket off, she leads me into a room I laid Steven im the bed.

she left to get the first aid kit.

I glance back to Steven my eyes, I frown at the bluish bruise under his eyes, I carefully lifted my arms to brush the hair off his face how dare they taint and ruin something I own, his eyes flutter with a cough a few times.

I stand by his side to pat his back, he seems alert " hey it's okay your safe now "I soothed him he grabs a hold of me and captured my lips.

cough*

"them, sorry to barge into your little show but we have to treat that nasty bruise of yours mister" Michaela snorted.

he focuses on Michaela "whos she ?" he asks

"Michaela Mitchell, im baby dolls friend " he introduced herself putting the first aid kit on the nightstand "come on let's play doctor and nurses, and the first sir we have to take your shirt off," she said.

" w whaaat!" Steven looked her like she had grown two heads I chuckled at his action his to adorable for me technically he is a Playboy but to me, he is my baby.

" just take it off baby " I purred he eyed me and groan reluctant to take off his shirt but did it anyway.

I glared at the more bruises on his body Michaela gasps shes exaggerating actually we had seen far more worst.

" we doctor we have ourselves a problem a first aid won't do, but no need to panic your bestie Michaela is on the duty no pup is too small," she said enthusiastically she sounds like that boy from paw patrol.

she dialed on her phone

" Hello, hi Mr. Mendez I have a favor to ask its just a little," she said in the sweetest tone.

"You bitch what do you want, you ruined my life you slut, I don't want to do things for you ever again " the other caller shouted.

now this is cinema

she sighs " okay but if you don't ill spread our little secret that Mr. Anthony Mendez a resident Doctor at Saint Lucia hospital is sleeping with her practicum students and I have enough proof to back me up," she said laughing the other line went silent.

" no, your lying " Mr. Mendez replied.

"Ohh am i" she pulled out a camera and played it.

we saw a man and a young women in a heated session and boy he was aggressive,

"S stopped!!!! ill do it please please don't ill lose my job if that blows up" Mr. Mendez pleaded

"I am not feeling generous today might as well post it along with the other clips " Michaels sang in a childish tone I couldn't help shaking my head at her play.

" no no please I ill do anything " Mr. Mendez pleaded his voice I trembling I cant believe his crying.

" for a 37-year-old fuck boy you sure cry like a bitch, enough ill send you the address I want you here in 25mins you know I don't want any late comers " she treated.

she dropped the call and her demeanor change from a hot sexy dominating aura to a harmless bunny she smile at me " tada told ya im lucky " she wink at me.

" lucky my ass, you just blackmailed a man Duffus " I retorted we both laugh.

"what was that about " we turn to Steven clearly he's clueless

"I called the doctor hun because you might have suffered a lot from those injuries of yours " Michaela explained.

"thanks " Steven thank her

I grab Steven's hand " does it hurt babe," I ask him.

" yeah it hurt a little," he said when clearly I can see he is acting tough I didn't correct him.

I just played beside him, and Michaela run of the kitchen to make dinner.

a few minutes later

I glance as a man entered wearing only his boxers and a shirt his hair is all over the place he saw me staring "  Don't ask " he said.

and Michaela arrived with a plate of snacks  she put her hands on the doctor to hug him " hi doc how life " she ask

and the doctor just let her hug him clearly annoyed is written in his face " fucking student and preying on younger women hahaha life has been good on you for staying clean without anyone knowing how dirty you are " she said playing with his hair.

" Michaela knocks it off just let the man do his job first," I said she puff at me.

we run downstairs and let the doctor do his magic on Steven.

"So here's the plan"

**********

I hope you liked this stay safe and have a nice day❤️❤️❤️

votes and comments are highly appreciated❤️❤️❤️