Obsession 6

Steven's PoV

As I lay Carlyle in my bed I felt my chest constrict because I don't know how to react looking at the dead girl in my room and the guilt of my angel hurting

But my eyes trailed back to this doll in my bed he really looks like an angel in disguise, remind me not to make him mad I dunno what will happen to me maybe ill be 6 feet below after that.

I didn't realize that I was already caressing his dark locks, my eyes darted to his slightly open red plump lips and I felt my heart is beating three times the normal speed as I bend down and slowly made my move it was softer than imagine.

"Goodnight my doll" I whisper in his ear.

I didn't know what came over me that night I let a killer on my bed and I discarded the body myself I made sure that the body will not be found because I chopped it into pieces and put into a sack tied to a chain and I drove into the forest to the lake and throw the body.

I returned at the house careful not to disturb any of the people sleeping on the floor, a sigh escape my lips relieved I say.

I tiptoed my way to my room, and I spoon Carlyle into my arms, Carlyle whimpered and grab a hold of me and let him sleep in my chest.

Carlyle's PoV

My eyes flutter open and followed a smile to my lips as scan im currently spooned in Steven's muscular body, I blush as I felt something poking my neither regions.

I blush harder as Steven stare with those deep grey eyes of his, I can't help it but drown into them.

His brows connect to each other noticing my distress he smirk and grips my waist closer grinding his hard on to me.

He brought his lips to me the kiss is slow and gentle and full of passion we savored every kiss, I let his tongue plunge my caverns he nips my lower lips.

He smiles brightly at me and I returned smiling at him my eyes scan where the body was.

"I've taken care of it," he said a felt a punch of guilt in my chest.

"Hey what's wrong? Did I do something wrong did i" he scrambled and I cut him off?

"N no you did nothing wrong, it is I that done you wrong I made you commit a crime that I made" I whimper
casting my eyes down into my lap as tears swell up into my eye

He tilted my chin and smile at me giving me a kiss on the lips " you did nothing wrong love, I did it for you and I love you" he cooed through the kiss.

Our gently passionate kiss turns to a smoking hot make-out session, Steven slowly lift my shirt off me I blush to see his eyes filled with lust.

He kiss me again

"Don't hide it love your gorgeous" he whispered trailing kisses on my collar bone, I gasp when he bit my soft spot between the crook of my neck and shoulder, he keeps on licking and sucking making love bite.

"Ahhh!" I moan when he suck my pink bud and his other hand played with my other biting it and playing with it turning me into a moaning mess.

He lifts his thin red lips to mine claiming my lips again, his hands snake there way to my pants I blushed harder being fully naked I bite my lips to stop from trembling.

Gosh, I think im going to burst, Steven wink taking his shirt off-putting a strip show, my little me twitch at the sight of Steven's length.

He winks claiming my lips once again, his kisses trail down to my belly button and my erect length poke his chin.

He took my length into his mouth and start bobbing his head up and down I shiver and moan hand as I came on his mouth my eyes widen when swallowed my essence.

"You taste so sweet love" his deep husky voice made my body submit to his wishes.

He stood up and grab lube on his drawer " im gonna prep you okay" I just nodded he put a pillow under.

I felt the cold liquid on my hole I gasp a finger penetrating my hole and starts to move and another one inserted and starts twisting and a scissoring motion is opening me up.

"Tell me when it hurts and ill stop okay " he said and I felt his hot pulsating length slowly entering my cavern.

my eyes teared up it's not from the pain but so much joy and happiness, he set a gentle pace, he keeps on hitting my sweet spot.

"Harder " I whined and his hips bucked and his pace hastens and like pistons on the engine he keeps on ramming my aching hole.

"Ahh ahh ahh im coming!" He groaned and I come with him, thick white liquid coat my chest and his length limp inside me, he just pulled me on his chest and too tired to clean ourselves.

..........

He drop me of our porch

"See you at school" he peck my lips.

Before he could turn I grab his arm and tiptoed on my foot and peck his cheek.

"Bye" he pulled me towards him and pulled into his warm embrace. I watch him step into his car and follow his car until it is consumed into the darkness.

I giggled like a high schooler girl and climb into the stairs, while on my bed still wearing a smile on my lips replaying yesterdays events.....