P.JM | Away

" I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time

" I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time. "

Y/N POV

I was working in a café as a cashier , it is so peaceful today and I don't know why.

I was spacing out till a familiar voice said my name.

" Y/N ? " a man's voice said.

I finally look up and see...the man who captured my heart. Park Jimin.

You : O-oh..sorry I was daydreaming Hehe...

Jimin : About me?

You : W-what?? Pshh no!

Jimin : Just kidding! My girlfriend would kill me if she heard that *laughs*

Yeah...he has a girlfriend..so obviously I would never have a chance.

You : And no one would want you to get murdered! " I laughed at my own joke.

" HEY! WHY IS THIS LINE TAKING SO LONG?!? FASTEN YOUR PACE! " A customer yelled at me.

You : S-SORRY! Okay..so uhm..Jimin would you like the usual?

Jimin : You know it!

I grabbed his order and gave it to him as I proceeded to handle the rest of the customers.

* a few hours later *

My shift was FINALLY over! I decided to just chill in a bench outside while listening to music.

I kept looking at the sky but when I finally looked down I took out one of my earbuds... But , I think I saw something I wasn't supposed to see.

Minah KISSING another guy!

I snapped a picture secretly and asked Jimin to meet me up at our usual hanging spot. The tree.

He finally arrived.

" So what's so urgent I had to let go my food for? " he laughed adorably. Gosh snap out of it Y/N and get to the damn chase!

Y/N : P-please don't be sad or angry with what I'm about to tell and show you.

Jimin : Okay....?

Y/N : I-i.....I saw Minah kissing another guy.

Jimin laughed so hard he was crying.

Jimin : that's a hilarious joke!!!

Y/N : What?! I'm telling the truth!! Look at this photo!

I grab my phone and show the newly snapped picture of Minah obviously cheating on him.

Jimin : When did you get so good at photoshop?? I never even knew you were good at anything at all!

......What?

I stare at him with wide eyes. My chest ached a lot hearing what he just actually said.

Jimin : I know you like me. I was trying to be nice to you and ignored your feelings..but accusing Minah of cheating? Really? That's gone too far. It's better off we stop seeing each other. No one wants to stay with an attention seeking hoe.

A stab. And another stab to my heart. My tears started welling up as he was walking away...farther and farther away. I tried to reach out but couldn't do so since , I started breaking down in a river of tears.

I just stayed there under the tree for a whole night asking god how..why...this even happened to me. What did I do to deserve all of this?

* Next Morning *

I tiredly walk back home drained from everything that happened yesterday.

I called my sunbae to tell the boss I'm taking a break. But apparently the boss wanted to speak to me on the phone saying he had something to say.

" Uhm..well of course you can take a break..but we just received news that we found your parents! Unfortunately they are abroad and want you to stay with them. " I dropped the phone out of shock and happiness.

I started silently crying while I picked the phone up from the floor.

Y/N : I'll quit my job. Because I'm going to America tomorrow. Thank you for informing me boss.

Boss : No problem Y/N , I hope you'll be happier there! Bye!!~

She hanged up

" Maybe its time to move on....to find people who will actually love me and believe in me. Starting tomorrow is a whole new life for me. " I said feeling partly sad and partly worried but mostly happy.

I packed my things and got a boarding ticket.

Goodbye....my first love.

Jimin POV

" What do you mean?! Break up with me?!?! " I yelled at Minah in frustration.

" You really should have believed that Y/N girl , you stupid dumb boy " she laughed hysterically.

I cried and messed up my entire apartment as Minah left with another man...

" Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SORRY!!!!!! PLEASE!!! " I screamed crying on the floor.

* Tomorrow *

I decided to go see Y/N & make things right.

I went to the café but she is no where to be seen.

I ask an employee.

" I heard Y/N quit her job to go to America...."

Jimin : IS SHE STILL AT THE AIRPORT?!
PLEASE SAY SHE IS!

" I-I don't know , sorry sir- " I cut her off by running as fast as I can to reach the airport.

I was crying when I reached there...but.............

....I was too late.

- End - 🌻

Author Note : 📷🍋⛄

First of all , Thank you for reading!

If you enjoyed this chapter , please consider voting to show your love & support and commenting your feedback/opinions on what you think or feel about it
      & I will try to respond. 😘😍