Chapter 1: Vidcon?

Chapter 1 - Vidcon?

I was laying in my bed looking threw Kerrang! I heard my door click behind me but gave no thought to it. I just keep reading. I heard it click shut.

"Hey scar?" I heard from behind and saw my sister Skylar. Were twins, I am the oldest by a minute. So in order to tell the did dance we created a few thing like Skye has blue hair instead of my red and she also has snake bites. Me on the other hand have just a labret percing, or a single lip ring.

"Yes?" I go back to reading ignoring her.

"I was wondering if um...if you wanted to ask mom and dad for Vidcon tickets with me?" She said as I flipped to a bring me the horizon article.

"Why? Their just gonna say no. They did the same thing for warped tour and that was in our country!" I said getting pissed. I looked at my phone. No new messages. I sighed and went back to the magizne.

"Please! That was 4 years ago! Were gonna be 18!" Skye said. I nodded and sighed sitting up.

"Okay on one condition. If we don't get them you clean my side of the room for a whole month. Deal?" I said smiling and putting my hand out.

"Deal!" She said and shook my hand. I smiles and nodded.

"I'll talk to dad you take mum!" I get up and walk down the stairs. I see my dad and Emma were drawing. I sat down across from them. "Dad?" I asked him smiling.

"Yes Scarlett?" He said looking up at me, then back to his drawing. My dad used to be an art teacher now he paints and is paid big money so we live in a 2 story flat, but on te ground floor. I nodded and cleared my throat.

"I was wondering if you and mum could get Skye and I tickets to Vidcon for our birthday? We are turning 18." I said and looked at him. He just nodded still looking at his drawing then over at Emma's and mumbles something to her and she nods. He looks up at me agains.

"I'll thank about it!" He said and with that he went back to drawing. I felt awards still sitting there so I went upstairs, checking my phone before plugging it in to charge. Nope still nothing from Alex.

Alex was my boyfriend we had been dating for about 3 months at the time. I looked at the time to see it was only 3pm, I decided to lay down and read for a bit because I was tres but not tired enough. Even though I hadn't been sleeping well lately. I have been having this nightmare of just blood everywhere for the past week. After I read 3 chapters I decided that it was good for the night and went to sleep. It was different this time. No blood. Just the sounds of a peaceful beach.