Chapter 2: On our way!

I was at the beach and I was laying with someone. I saw their arms wrapped around me and looked up to see who it was, but no one was their. I looked around me and all over a sudden I was standing up in the middle of the street. I looked around 'Where am I?' I asked myself. I looked over to see my sister Skye with a guy, but when I walked over they disappeared and it was dark. I saw a bright light and screamed.

I felt someone shaking me. "Scar wake up! Scar your dreaming!" I shot up and my forehead colided with my sisters.

"Wha-what happened?" I said rubbing my head. I looked over and saw Skye on the floor. "Are you okay?" I asked her sliding off the bed.

"I'm fine." She said sitting up. I nodded at her and stood up also.

"Then what did you want?" I asked her rubbing my eyes.

"Alex is downstairs. You know you had a date right?" She pointed out and I gasped completely forgetting. I ran to the closet and searched for my navy tank top and my blue plaid button up. I grabed them then looked threw my jeans and saw a pair of ripped light blue skinny jeans. I pulled all of it on and turned to see Skye with my black and gold bracelet and matching watch. I smiled and took them.

"Thanks sis!" I said as I pulled on socks and did my make up. "I have you seen my blue toms?" I asked putting some backup makeup in my navy blue purse.

"There by the front door of the flat." She said and smiled. "Have fun tonight okay?" I nodded and head down the flight of stairs and saw Alex by the door. I saw my shoes and slid them on then kissed his cheek.

I waved bye to my mum and dad. As we stepped out onto the pavement I spotted the motorcycle and I smiled. I ran over to it and put my purse in the side bag. I let Alex get in first then I got on right after.

About half way threw dinner my phone went off, I looked down at it to see Skye's name on my screen. I opened it.

Skylight: Come home soon! Mum and Dad have a surprise for us.

Me: Okay let me finish eating dinner.

Skylight: we'll hurry up scar! He's not that special! XD

Me: and you wonder why he hates you.... XD

I smiled and put down my phone then looked up. "My parents want me home now sorry babe." I said then ate the rest of my pizza.

After we finished eating we walked for a bit. I looked at him and smiled. "As much as I like being with you. I need to go home." I said then kissed his head. He nodded and took me home, when he pulled up in the driveway I got off and grabbed my bag. He kisses my cheek and waved good-bye before taking off down my street. I started to walk to it door.

After I walked in the door my mum and dad told me that Skye and I were going to Vidcon. We screamed and jumped up. That's when my mum broke us up.

"On one condition...you have to take Emma." She said and we stopped celebrating instantly.

"What?!" We said almost as if in Que. I looked at her. "I guess if it gets us there..." I said kinda smiling, Emma came out and smiled at us handing us our VIP tickets. We hugged our parents and ran up the flat's stairs and to our room to start packing for our trip to LA, California, USA. It was at least a 16 hour flight from London to LAX and that's with out any lay overs.