Chapter 6: Heartbreak

I ran out of backstage and looked around running to anywhere I could find. I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Jessi.

    School Bitch: Hey, you see the photo of me and your boyfriend kissing? Oh wait, I should say ex-boyfriend! Haha! Miss single as a pringle.

    I threw my phone in my bag and ran faster, I could here Dan and Phil yelling for me from behind. I ignored them and ran as fast as I could. I didn’t realize I had made a wrong turn until I was face to face with a crowd of fans. I shook my head and ran back out the way I came, I was running so fast I ran into someone in a black shirt with a white circle in the middle. I knew who it was and fell into his arms.

    “Scarlett what's wrong?” Dan’s soothing voice asked me as he rubbed my back.

    “A-A-lex…” I said breaking down, I heard my sister’s voice and looked up at her, my make up still running.

    “Scar, lets get you back to the hotel okay?” She said looking at me worried. I nodded and looked up at Dan the back at the ground.

    “Can Dan come with?” I asked her whiping my tears.

    “Of course. We can even do some challenges if you want sis.” She smiled and pulled out her phone and calling a cab. While she was on the phone Dan walked me back to my dressing room and I got changed. When I waked out her was still standing there but was looking at his twitter feed.

    “Dan?” I asked him walking out of the bathroom with a bag of clothes that I had just put on, I was in the outfit that I had come in. He looked up from his phone and smiled. “Whatcha doin?” I asked him walking over.

    “Looking at the pictures fans took of us on stage.” He smiled and locked his phone putting it in his pocket. “Come on the cabs most likely here already.” I nodded and we walked towards the exit. I saw Skye and Emma standing by the door.

    “Just in time sis, the cab just pulled up a minute ago.” She said smiling and I nodded walking out the door and to the cab. Dan took my bags and put them in trunk, while I got in the back. Emma sat up front in the passenger seat, Skye and Phil were in the middle, and Dan and I were in the back of the cab. The whole time I sat silently crying and wishing that this endless pain would go away. When the cab pulled up, Phil and Skye got out, then Dan and I. When I stepped out I walked over to the entrance going into the hotel. Dan was behind me with my over the shoulder bag and the things Zoella had bought me. When I got into the lift Dan jumped in with me. Skye, Phil, and Emma waited for the next one.

    When the lift stopped we got out and I walked over the door and unlocked it. I turned to Dan and took my clothes and bags and entered the room and heading up to my bed.

    “Scarlett, do you want to talk about it?” Dan said walking up the staircase to my part of the room. I shook my head no and walked to my closet. I pulled out some clothes and walked to the bathroom. I walked out in a gray jumper that said ‘I woke up like this’ and a pair of white sweatpants.( polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=133900192 ) I walked right past Dan got onto my bed, I just cried into my pillow and I felt my bed dip as a hand rubbed my back. “Scar please stop crying.” He said and I just couldn't stop. I wanted to stop for him but I couldn't stop, I just wanted to stop the pain in my heart.