Chapter 3: Is it you?

We spent the rest of the night packing our suitcases. I look at Skye as I set my full suitcase on the ground.

"You done?" I asked her as I went into our bathroom to change.

"Almost just a few jumpers left. I don't know which one to pick. I have my Ouija board one. I also have my ghost one and the Phil one for him to sign. But do I bring my black 'property of London' or my muse one?" She said holding them up. I looked at them and bit my lip. I smiled and grabbed the muse one.

"Take London." I say hanging up her muse jumper. I had just grabbed my laptop when I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I said setting my laptop down.

"It's me!" I heard my mom's voice come from behind the door. I walked over and opened the door.

"Ya?" I asked letting her in before I shut the door.

"I just wanted to tell you girls that you better be up and ready to go by 10am. Your plane leaves at noon." She smiled and then left the room. I locked the door then charged my phone and my laptop. I looked over at Skye as I put my stuff in my purse and grabbed my laptop case.

"What's wrong?" I asked her gettin in my bed.

"Nothing just tired. Night sis!" She said turning out the lights and getting to the bed.

--------------------------

When Skye, Emma and I boarded the flight we were put in first class. I sat next to Skye at the window and Emma on the end. After the 16 hour flight we got off the plane and got a taxi. We told them what hotel and they took us their. Before we left our parents gave us 4 cards. One for me, one for Skye, one for Emma, One for fast food/taxi fare/and an other things like girly things. After we arrived I handed the driver the one for taxis and he swiped it then gave it back to us.

"Welcome to America girls!" He said and drove off. I looked at the hotel. It was huge, we walked in heading to the check-in counter. After we got 3 keys we went up to the room. When we entered it was a penthouse and I smiled walking up the stairs in it to the loft bed. I yelled down at my sisters.

"I claim this one!" I said and put my stuff down. I looked at Skye and she picked the one off to the left. I headed down and looked at her. "Skye.....don't freak...but I saw Phil! He's in the room next to us!" She screamed and calmed down. I told them to stay and I walked out knocking on their door.

Phil opened the door and smiled. "Hey!" I smiled at his British accent. It was heavier than my sweet one.

"Hey um I don't want to seem like a stalker. But my sister and I are huge fans. Were in the penthouse suit right next to you. But that's not why I came here. I came here to ask if you knew any good places around here to eat? We just got off the plane." I said and halfway threw Dan walked over to Phil who was standing in the door still.

"Phil who is that? She has a cute That cute British accent" I said as I blushed and Phil looked at me.

"Oh um what's your name?" Phil said as Dan stuck his head out from behind Phil to see me.

"My names Scarlett. My twin is Skylar and my little sister is Emma." I said smiling and trying to keep my cool.

"We were just about to head out for some sushi if you want to join us." Dan offered and phil nodded.

"Emma's allergic. I was think fast food."

"Um there's a pizza parlor about 2 blocks north. I can give you their number. They deliver." I nodded as Dan handed me a paper. On one side it said pizza and on the other it said call me. I nodded and said thank you. I walked back to the suite. When I walked in I called the pizza place and ordered some for us. I was still star stuck that Dan gave me his number.