Chapter 8: Dan's POV Dinner

Chapter 8: Dan’s POV Dinner

I turned on my laptop to start load up you know when my phone went off. I looked down at it and saw Scarletts name had popped up on the screen. I figured that she was going to apologize and other stuff or needed me, so I picked up my iphone and swiped my finger across the screen and typed in my passcode. “scarlettrampell”. I opened my messages and read her text.

Scar: Hey Dan… Wanna catch some dinner?

Me: Sure! 6:30pm? I’ll come by and pick you up.

Scar: Okay Dan! 6:30pm. What do I wear?

Me: Something nice but not fancy.

Scar: Okay!

I walked over to my suitcase and looked in it, I pulled out a nice dress shirt and black slacks. I smiled at it and started to think about what she might wear. I wanted to play it safe so I put them back and pulled out my nicest casual yet formal outfit. I laid it out on my bed and went back to my laptop. I pulled open safari and typed in younow. I set it up and tweeted out the link. I watched as the number of people went up as I just sat there.

   “Hey guys! How are you doing?” I asked them and the chat exploded, I looked at some of them prepared to read them out loud.

“ScarXD says good how are you dan? Saw you at VidCon!” I smiled at the name.

“I’m doing good Scar.” I blushed thinking it was here but then heard the door next to our apartment suite shut. I knew it wasn’t her. “I actually am about to get ready to go out to dinner with some friends from the show today” I smiled and read the chat and some of the comment outloud.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked at the time and saw it was 6:20 pm. Shit! I needed to get ready. I looked at the screen.

“Well guys I need to go so I can be ready for dinner. I’ll see you guys next week or maybe saturday when Phil does his!” I smiled and signed off just as Phil walked in, he walked over to me and saw the outfit on the bed.

“Going somewhere?” He asked smirking and walking over to his bed falling back on it.

“Ya, I’m going on a date!” I smile and start to get changed, I look at phil to make sure that he is looking up at ceiling or away. I pull off my jeans and pull on my nice pants and proceed to take off my shirt.

“Dude! Give a warning next time!” Phil yelled his head in his hands and face down in the pillow.

“Sorry man I have to get over to Scarlett’s suite in like 10 minutes.” I laughed and walked over to the mirror fixing my hair.

“Dude you look fine. Now just go get that girl!” He yells, I go and pick up my phone, room key, wallet and slide on my shoes.

“I know, I’m going Phil!” I finish tying them them fast and walking out. As I approach the door I can hear voices inside.

       “Damn I’m hot!” I hear Scarlett’s voice, I smiled to myself. She hasn’t looked bad since she stepped into the my life.“Time?”  I heard her say again closer to the door, I pulled out my own phone and saw it said 6:25pm. “Hes gonna be here soon guys!” I figured she was going towards the door and I knocked on it smiling. I heard her heels click on the floor and the door knob turned.

   “Heyyy. Woah you look amazing!” I smiled at her and put my arm out. “You're ready to go?” She nodded and smiled.

   “Ya lets go.” She grabbed her bag and walked out the door.