Two

Ashley's POV at the band house
I helped Axel carry her stuff in, I was only carrying one bag, as she only had two and refused to let me carry the other one. I unlock the door to the house, throwing it open. "HONEY I'M HOME!!" Axel screams before I have the chance.

I turn to face her. "How did you know I would say that?" I ask. "Just had a feeling you would, seems like an Ashley Purdy thing." She shrugs, stepping last me and into the house.

"Ashley! You're back! With.. A tiny human.." Jake says. Jinxx walls in behind us. "Yeah she is tiny." He chuckles. "For your information, I am actually TALLER than you, Jinxx.. So if anyone, Jinxx is the tiny human." Amy says.

"I heard someone insulting Jinxx's height. Where do I sign up." I hear Andy's deep voice from off to the side. "No. Andy no." Jinxx says, letting CC in before closing the door.

"I'll show you your room!" CC yelled, picking her up and putting her on his back, she stayed calm and just let it happen. Even when he was running up our stairs. "DON'T DROP MY DAUGHTER I JUST GOT HER!" I scream up the stairs. "So you went through with it?" Jake asks.

I nod and head towards the stairs. "Alright, I'm gonna go make sure CC hasn't driven her mad yet." I smile. Jake nods and heads to the living room, Andy and I stare at each other for a few more moments before I can't take it and I look away, trying to blink the tears back.

I get to the room we designated for her and open the door. "Ashley! Can we paint her room black? Or red? Or rack?! Which is red and black! Ooh I'm so excited!" CC cheers.

"CC, he hasn't even gotten two steps in the door don't scare him." Axel says. CC steps back and I step in. "We can work on her room tomorrow, let's let Axel get settled in before we do anything." I say.

CC nods and I hand Axel her bag. "Thank you." She mumbles.

"Come downstairs soon, for now just put your stuff away." I say, parting her shoulder kindly. "Yes sir." She nods sharply.

:Time Skip To Dinner:

"So Axel.. I'm sorry if this is a touchy subject.. But what was your past like?" Andy asks. She looks up at him.

"When I was a child I was my families own personal play you and slave. I was also their security, Ashley, Jinxx and CC saw how quickly I react to the slightest touch, I was taught how to fight and how to survive on my own. Which is the only thing I am grateful for from that family. Because I was thrown out at age eleven. Left to fend for my self. I was in Nevada, can't remember where, but I somehow made my way all the way here in only a year, the owner of the orphanage found me. She hates that I wasn't like the other kids and the other kids grew to hate me too. Then one day, a girl by the name of Roxanne befriended me, she loved your band and I liked some of the songs. Bailey was part of our small group too. And she's actually a lot like CC, just a lot younger, but Roxanne.. She.. She was my best friend and.. I.. I wish I was it sooner then maybe I could helped her.. But.. She was depressed and.. Suicidal.. And once she fell hopelessly in love with someone she couldn't have she.. She jumped off a bridge after destroying her wrists and swallowing all the pills in the orphanage.. And she always said to me, to never fall in love, but to fall apart or fall off a bridge.. It would hurt less.. And I've missed her so much.. She was everything to me and.. And she was one of the only things that I saw beauty in. The rest is Hell. And I made a promise to her that I wouldn't go down the same road as she did. And so I have all of her stuff. Her band merch, her old bass guitar and acoustic guitar. But I gave those to Bailey. And now I listen to her favourite song everyday to remind me of all the good times with her. It's funny, y'know? How some people say that life won't put you through more than you can handle? That it always gets better? It didn't happen to the people that ended their lives. Life put them through more than they could handle. It never got better for them. She comes off as strong.. But maybe she fell asleep crying. She acted as if nothing was wrong.. But on the inside she was dying.." She spoke, never breaking eye contact with Andy.

"I'm sorry to hear that.. I'm sure Roxanne was a lovely girl and I'm sure you miss her dearly." Jake says. "She was lovely.. She was so sweet and kind.. And beautiful too, but she just never saw it." She whispers.

She stands up, pushing her chair in. "I'm going to my room. I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight." She says. Heading up the stairs.

Axel's POV
I take the time to look around the room. Not too bad. It's a large room with a loft bed in the corner, a black, wooden desk underneath it with a curtain to keep people out, the curtain is just a Black Veil Brides blanket, the walls are white, unpainted and bland. I look around and see a walk in closet.

I, of course, walk in and see empty shelves, except for the small amount of clothing I had put in earlier. I look down at my hoodie. I miss Roxanne.

I slip out of the closet (I'M GAY[not really in actually pan]!!) and go to the other door beside it. I see the bathroom that was painted a dull, boring color, grey..