Three

Axel's POV
I look in the cabinet by the shower and dig around for the box that has them in it. Hundreds of them. I collect them in my hand and picked up the sharpest one, dropping the rest back into the box.

I pick up the small piece of metal.

A sudden knock on the door makes me jump, shoving the blade away silently.

"Yes?" I ask. "Hey.. Um.. I was wondering if you were okay..? I didn't mean to make you upset." The deep voice of Andy called through the door. I open the door and look up at him.

"It's fine, you didn't know." I say, slipping past him and going to the bed with black sheets, sitting down.

"Are you okay?" He asks, coming near me. "I just want to go to sleep.. Please.." I mumble. He nods, walking out of the room and silently closing the door, aside from the small 'click' of the door shutting.

I lay down and stare at the ceiling, putting my headphones on and turning on my acoustic playlist.

'Knives and Pens (Acoustic Version)' was the first to play. So I closed my eyes and let sleep take me.

:Next Morning:

I woke up to people talking down the hall.

I get up and throw on my MCR shirt and favourite pair of black skinny jeans. I walk down the hall until I get to Ashley's room, listening in.

It sounded like he was on the phone, so I went back to my room and going to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and hair, then straightening my hair and applying eyeliner and then leaving the bathroom.

I hear downstairs and sit on the couch next to Jake. "Hey kiddo, sleep well?" He asks. "Yeah.. I guess." I mumble, still feeling tired, as I had a nightmare, leaving me awake for hours.

"Awesome." He smiles at me. I make a 'mhm' noise as I stare at the wall.

I don't know how long I was staring, but a tattooed hand snapped it's fingers in from of my face, and I, like the fingers, snapped out of it.

I blinked, shaking my head. "Haha, she spaced out." Someone laughed. I look around, seeing people I barely recognize, but I was vaguely aware of their existence.

"I tend to do that. Nothing new." I mutter, looking around the room. "Haha, always hello." The person says. My eyes finally trail to the tall male beside me.

"I'm Chris."

Chris's POV
"I'm Chris." I smile. Axel nods, and we shake hands. "The shorty is Ricky." I say, earning a punch in the arm. "Don't be upset man. I'm short too. It's both a blessing, and a curse." She says, making us laugh.

We introduce ourselves and Ricky and I stand next to Axel.

Axel's POV
Ashley came up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders, making me jump slightly. "Haha, sorry for scaring you, they are going to take you out to the mall and get you stuff, no idea what, while we set up your room some more." He says.

"That's unnecessary - and were already out the door okay.." I say as  picks me up and runs out the door.

:Time Skip:

We were in Hot Topic as I looked at some funny shirts with insults on them, everyone else spread out across the store. Some people walked into the store, laughing and talking.

"Oh my gosh.. Ew." I hear someone whisper behind me. I ignore it. "Why is she so gross looking?" Someone whispers again, I turn just enough to see the group of girls that had walked into the store. They were looking at me with disgusted looks.

"Hey emo fag. Why are you here? I'm this planet? You're a disgusting slut." The blonde headed, big boobed, big assed, big bitch said.

"Well I don't know, maybe because I like Hell." I say, stepping closer. "Ugh, Satan worshiper." She growls. "You disgust me." She spits, pushing me back into a display of hair dye.

"HEY BIG BETTY?!" Someone screeched, making the girl turn her head right into a fist. She goes down, a lovely yet sickening CRUNCH sounding through the air.

She screams as someone pulls me up, picking a red packet of hair dye out of my hair. "Hey, sorry about that bitch. There's a first aid kit down by Victoria's Secret, you know, the Whore Store? Yeah, my friend James can get that patched up." The girl said, aiming the first sentence at me.

"Axel!" Ricky called, making me look over. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah thanks to her." I say, nodding to the women, who I noticed was an employee. "It's no big deal, she's been coming in here and trying on band merch for people she doesn't even know exist, she tried on a Motionless In White shirt the other day and said it made her boobs look bigger! She doesn't even know who at least Chris is!" She rambled angrily.

"MY FATHER WILL HEAR OF THIS!" The girl screeched. "SHUT THE FUCK UP MALFOY!!!" Someone else yelled in the store and the women whooped. "Wassup Mike?!" She shouts before turning her attention back to me.

"We have got to be friends." I laugh. "Wait how did I not notice Ricky Horror standing behind you..?" She mumbles. "Cuz he's short." Ryan says behind her. She turns around and gasps.

"What are you guys doing here? You live in Scranton." She asks. "Well we heard.. I dunno what Chris heard he dragged us by our ears to L.A." Ricky says, I manage to slip away to find Chris. which is easy since he's tall as fuck.

I find him looking at posters, but takes notice of me and looks at me smiling. "Hey Axel, what's up?" He asks. "Not much." I say, eyeing a Black Butler poster. Roxanne used to love anime. That one was in her top ten.

God, I miss her far too much.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Yes, I know, Ghost is no longer in MIW, but I just need him in here for story purposes.