Chapter 9-The Final Book

Last chapter of Henry flashbacks, sorry if it's confusing to keep it all straight, I'll try and even thing sour after this. 172 READS! I am soo soooo thankful for you guys, thank you to everyone who is sticking with this story, I love writing it sooo much too and I love all of you guys who have read it! I hope you like this chapter, I'll post again Sunday or so because busy week ahead, but thank you sooo much for all of this!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

HENRYS POV

Emma was calling me downstairs. Today we were having chocolate chip waffles and tea, but I could still taste a hint of cinnamon. Grandma had stopped by to look at the books and talk with Emma, so I got to play with baby Neal who was already getting big! Hook was still asleep (I could tell by the snoring) but other than him, it seemed everyone was awake. After asking Emma if I could finish looking for the books today, snow and I left. She gave me a hug before leaving for school.

I decided that I would check with grandpa, just in case he had found anything. When I got into the station, ruby was talking with him.
"No, I haven't seen a whole lot of him, but the next time I'll give you a call. It's more than a little strange, I agree," remarked red, before she smiled at me and walked out the door.

"Hey Henry, what's up? And can you make it quick? Sorry, I've got a bit of a missing persons' case on my hands, so I've got to deal with that today, and then snow and I are headed out for supper after I drop off paperwork at Regina's house, and check in with Tink."

He looked really stressed, so I decided to keep it simple. I told him about the books, and we decided to check around the office. I opened one of the cell doors and checked under the bed. There was a black, leather bound book lying on the floor. It was dusty, but still ominous. The writing was in white, and it said,"Legends of black and white."

"I think I found it grandpa!" I yelled, and he came running out of the office. He smiled and fist bumped me, just as the phone rang. He picked it up, and rolled his eyes.

"Tink drunk dialed me. Again. I gotta go check on her buddy, I'll see you I a bit. Congratulations!" He smiled before running out the door.

I had done it, I had four of the books of five. I picked up the desk phone and dialed grace's cell.

"Hey, I have some important news! I found the last book! Meet me at Granny's in ten. See ya there." I whispered before running out the door. Finally, a quest I had done all on my own. I really was becoming a fairy tale character. I smiled to myself as I ran down the street, and into the diner.