Blood splatter and delicate love

When the kiss was over, they where both breathing heavily but they looked deep into each other's eyes and felt happier then they had ever done before! Arizona took a few stapling steps back and then smiled the cutest smile ever with her dimples really digging into her cheeks. Callie didn't know what to do or what to say, that had been the best kiss she ever had and she just wanted to enjoy the soft, fragile silence after the kiss for a brief moment before she said something. But of course Arizona opened her mouth and said "wow! That was amazing... Well good bye then." She turned around and walked away before Callie got a chance to say something like "yeah, it was!" Or, "I agree."

So she was the type of woman to just walk away after a kiss like that. Great, Callie thought, now I got this on my plate to!

As Calliope and Sofia came home to there small apartment, Callie put Sofia in her room and then started cooking dinner. All of a sudden, when Callie stood with food grease all over herself and heath flying up in her face constantly and making her swet, some one was knocking on the door.

"Mark?" Callie called, curious who it was but in believe that it was the neighbor from across the hall, called Mark who also was a surgeon working at the hospital.

But when she opened the door, it wasn't Mark waiting for her out there, it was Arizona!

"Hi! I know it's weird, me showing up here and everything but I checked your name up in an address book and here I am." She said with a nervous, low voice.

"Yeah, it is weird.. What exactly are you doing here?" Callie asked, she wasn't sure what she what supposed to feel, happy, nervous.. Excited?

Arizona sighed and looked down at the floor, she looked awfully guilty and Callie suddenly felt bad for what she just had said.

"I came because of the kiss.." Arizona replayed, slowly and now she didn't even seem half as confident as she was before.

The kiss. Two magic little words that made Callie melt. Wow! The kiss had been amazing, but Callie wasn't in any sort of believe that anything was going to happen, anything good at least, like a proper discussion about the kiss. But despite what Callie believed, there she was, Arizona, willing to talk about the kiss. Callie made a slight gesture to welcome Arizona into the apartment.

She slided in through the half open door and walked towards a black, small bar chair to sit down.

Callie closed the door and stepped towards her.

"What about the kiss?" Callie asked, nervously but curiously.

Arizona looked awfully insure but smiled and opened her mouth to talk " it was wonderful.. But it also happened to fast and I was acting to impulsive. Soo, I'm not really sure why I came here. I feel like a stalker in that way. Showing up around every corner.. I don't know.."

Callie looked at Arizona, their eyes met and non of them could look away. Their love was like fire, it was burning but it was burning to bright and to fast. But then there was the passion about that magical little fire, the deep, incredible passion. The never-ending love. They looked deeper and deeper into each other's eyes. Fell deeper and deeper in love.

"It's funny, how things can happen so quickly and how I could have a whole speech worked up before I went here and now I'm empty of words." Arizona sighed.

Callie turned her head, it made her look adorable but that wasn't the point about it, she was trying to understand.

Seeing everything from a different angle. But all she could make herself say when it got down to it was "you planned a speech for me?"

Probably the most stupid thing she could say but she couldn't manage to say something else.

Then, suddenly the fire alarm out and Arizona and Callie noticed the smoke from the food that Callie had completely forgotten about, around them. Arizona quickly grabbed a news paper to get the smoke away from the fire alarm, while Callie turned off the plate and through the food in the dishes.