Maybe I do...

I am not any average girl.

All Rights Reserved

Chapter Six

~Scarlett's P.O.V~

Ewww! What's that smell? It smells like a... hospital room! No, no, no I can't be in a hospital room. I opened my eyes and was staring right at a pure white wall that looks like it was painted on with bleach. I heard an annoying beeping sound to my right, I turned my head and sure enough there was a monitor there recording my heart pace. Ugh! This place is so bland! Would it kill them to add a little color to it? I mean even a little splash of paint wouldn't be bad!

"Only you would say that!" I jumped a little and turned my head towards the voice. Liam!

"Did I say that out loud?" He nodded his head and let out a chuckle. I smiled and moved over a little bit so he could sit. He gladly strolled over and sat on the hospital bed. He looked at the ground staring at his shoes and swinging his legs.

"Scarlett?" He looked up so he was staring at me.

"Mhm."

"How did you do that?... to your head I mean." I Reached up to touch my head, but Liam grabbed my wrist and put it on my lap. I started to play with my thumbs as I told him.

"When I was... ummm... getting ready I noticed none of you guys were there so I decided to get changed... but when I went into the bathroom I didn't notice the water on the ground and I tripped and hit my head on the sink. I didn't think anything if it... and nor did it hurt so I countinued on getting ready and that. Then Louis screamed and I got a peircing headache and then I saw blood and everything after that was a blur..." I looked up at Liam, he opened his arms and I leaned into his hug.

"Liam?" I said after a few minutes, I was still leaning against him. "When can I get out of... here?" I gestured to my hell-hole of a room. He chuckled and got up.

"I'll go ask, be right back." I nodded and looked down at my hands. I already bored, ugh! TIME TO SING A SING SONG!

"As long as you love me [x3]

We're under pressure,

Seven billion people in the world trying to fit in

Keep it together,

Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning

But hey now, you know, girl,

We both know it's a cruel world

But I will take my chances

As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke

As long as you love me

I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

As long as you love, love, love, love me

I'll be your soldier,

Fighting every second of the day for your dreams, girl

I'll be your Hova

You can be my Destiny's Child on the scene girl

So don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no wings to fly

Just take my hand

As long as you love me

We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke