Nerves

I am not any average girl

All Rights Reserved

Chapter Eight

I felt something on my lips while I was 'sleeping.' Truth is I have been awake for a while, but kept my eyes closed. My eyelids snapped open and I see a mop of curly hair. Their eyes are closed and they are smiling. As they pull away their eyes opened and I got lost in a pool of green.

"Mornin babe." Harry said. I snapped out of my trance and sat up smiling at my boyfriend.

"Morning Hazzy. Where's everyone else?" I say as I look around the room.

"Downstairs eating breakfast. I would have woke you up earlier, but I don't know when you wanna tell the guys..." I smiled at his generosity and wrapped my arms around him giving him a quick peck on the lips. After I released I put a finger on my lips and grazed over them slightly, they were all tingly for some reason. I furrowed my brow in confusion as I kept running my fingers over my lips.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled.

"M-my lips feel all... tingly and I don't know why." I looked up at him and saw a smile that I swear would fall off of his beautiful face if it got any wider.

"I have that same reason and you wanna know why?" I nodded. "It's because we've found our special per-" He was interupted by a loud knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said as the door opened slightly. Niall walked in and looked down blushing.

"Sorry." He mumbled and quickly ran out shutting the door. I furrowed my brow in confusion and looked up at Harry who was just ask confused as me. I shrugged and threw the blanket off me and walked over to my suitcase grabbing my dress.

"I'm going to go change, meet you downstairs in a little bit?"

"Sure. Want me to make you breakfast?" I nodded and he kissed me on the cheek before walking out of the room. I smiled to myself and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door and started to change into my dress. I applied light makeup and before I knew it I was ready for another day as Scarlett! I grabbed my phone of my bed and ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I looked up at Harry who was making breakfast.

"Whatcha cooking!?"

"You and I's breakfast."

"You didn't eat?"

"No."

"Why?" Shouldn't he have eaten with the boys?

"I wanted to eat with you." I smiled and watched Harry finish cooking breakfast. He sat down across from me and put down the plate in front of me.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now... let's eat!" With that he took a bite and I grabbed some into my fork. I lifted it to my mouth and started chewing. I couldn't help, but moan, this stuff is AMAZING! I heard a chuckle, but kept eating until I was done.

"Ugh!"

"What?" He chuckled.

"I feel fat." His face instantly went stern.

"Scarlett you're anything, but that. You are beautiful and perfect."

"Nobody is perfect babe." I stated matter-of-factly.

"That may be true, but when you combine both of us together it is!" I smiled at him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before walking over to the sink and doing the dishes. I started to sing a song I heard on the radio the other day while I was doing the dishes, since there was a lot from the boys.