Prolouge

(A/N- Brendon's wife, Sarah, is not going to be in this story, but that's because this is a fictional story lol! Also keep in mind I wrote this two years ago so...do with that information what you will lmao.) 

Have you ever gone through a rough breakup? When you both broke up, did you try to erase this person from your memory? Did you try to forget every moment you had together? I sure did.

I was in an amazing relationship with Brendon Urie. Yep, the incredible singer with stunning vocals. That was my boyfriend.

He was the most kindhearted person I had ever met. His eyes sparkled chocolate brown and made me blush every time he looked at me.

His bright smile could be seen from outer space, and made my knees weak when he gives me a grin.

Not even mentioning what his kiss would do to me.

My family loved him, they thought that we would get married and start a family ourselves. They were so happy when they found out we were dating, and so disappointed when they found out we had broken up.

I really thought Brendon was my Prince Charming. He treated me right, made me happy; made me believe in love. But it all ended one autumn night in 2013.

(October 8th, 2013)
——————————————————————

"Brendon! We're going separate directions in our lives! I moved from (Your Hometown) to Los Angeles with you. I want to pursue my dream career as a writer! I'm not just going to throw that away by being your tour mate for a whole year!" I argue with Brendon.

We were having one of our bad fights. Our fights that ends in disaster. We only had a fight like this really early in our relationship, and it almost ended in a breakup. This time around, Brendon wanted me to quit my job, or "take a break" as he would say, and join him on tour. This may not sound like a big deal, but I've gone on tour with him two other times, both times quitting my job.

We talked about it for hours, and he was trying to convince me that it would be better if I went on tour with him.

"Y/N, you're not the best writer anyways! You haven't had a stable income since your last job! Just quit for f**ks sake!" He yelled at me.

"That...that crossed the line Brendon. I'm done with this! Okay? Why the hell do you want me to quit? Is this about money or do you just not think I'm good enough?!" I say

"Sort of, Y/N! I've been paying your half of the rent for a couple months now! We barely get to see each other anymore, Y/N! You come home at ridiculous hours-"

"So do you! For a whole month I thought you were cheating on me, but you were just out drinking out every single night!" I yell back

"What is the fricking point of this argument? Were you just trying to ridicule me for my terrible progress in my career? I've felt stuck for months, and you don't make it better!" I cry out. Tears were welling in my eyes. Brendon was gritting his teeth and rubbing his forehead while pacing around our living room.

"Enough, Y/N! Stop trying to blame this on me!" Brendon yelled, he knocked over a glass that shattered on the ground.

"We want separate things, Brendon. It's that simple. You want us to go out and live our lives, party, drink, smoke! You want us to be as young as we can for as long as we can! I don't want that! I want you to GROW UP!" I yell in his face, pointing my finger at him. Hot tears were streaming down my face now.

"I want to settle down! Have a family! Travel the world when we're ready! I don't want to sit on planes for hours upon hours just to do nothing!" I yell back.