43

This is the story of a dark-gray tabby cat named Timmy Tim. And a little, cute, fluffy duck and fluffy ducky. Chris and Pickles dove into tacos and the fluffy ducky swam above them in guac. Steven King stars in the Shining. "‾\_(ツ)_/‾" said Timmy Tim. [A/N: sorry to interrupt, but it took so long to type that thing bc I don't know what it's called and that didn't help :P] What's the Shining I have absolutely no idea what that is," said Timmy Tim. Then a Squirtle said to Harry Potter "Harry I am your Squirtle." Lamar was bit by a vampire and Jacob saved her. "Ye," said the "rossome" narwhal, Ross. "What is happening." -me. Livie jumped over the Great Wall of Trump and landed on and killed a Mexican. She was arrested for murdering a native. Then Draco Malfoy kissed Hermione and Drmione became real (hears all Drmione shippers cheer and all the Romiones cry). Lamar is a vampire and she killed Edward Cullen. What if Samirah developed a crush on Magnus, would their name be Saminus or Magirah? Samirah is engaged to someone, it's not Magnus- Magnus x Alex is the answer! I'm lost here, so let me say: I hate Percy Jackson series. Livie don't shank me. That is just plain sad. I hate you. Jasmine got a 3rd divorce after Griffin cheated on her. WHO LIEK MINECRAFT!?!

Happy National Best Friends Day to my story squad ❤️❤️
onceuponalivie
GirlGamer152
Dancing_Irish_Fox
hanamura-chan
bre824

Stay awesome, my dudes. 😎😎
Love ya