Chapter 2: Our Unlovely Honeymoon

"Ichi-kun, where are we going?" Yui asked the man who was sitting on the plane seat beside her, excitedly.

Ichi just yawned and answered, "Santorini, Greece."

"Whoaa... That beautiful place!" Yui exclaimed with sparkling eyes she had. Some flashing images of that place that she ever saw on the internet was popping up inside her mind.

"Hmm.." Ichi just nodded with zero interest and laid his back on the comfortable first-class seat, feeling sleepy.

They were married today, just a while ago. Ichi acted perfectly in front of everyone as her lovey dovey husband until she almost felt this whole marriage was for real. After the party, Reiko gave them a surprise gift. It was a special honeymoon trip to Santorini, Greece. So now they were on the plane and about to take off in few minutes.

Yui glanced at him and saw he had already closed his eyes, probably sleeping. As soon as nobody was around, Ichi shifted back to his cold self. No more acting. He left her alone although they were actually side by side.

Yui shrugged, "Well, let's just enjoy this trip by myself then. It's been a while for me to go on a trip." She smiled, tried to keep her optimistic mind.

After a long flight, they finally arrived at their honeymoon spot. A nice and friendly Japanese man picked them up at the airport. He was their host. He escorted them to their splendid hotel room. They spent the night on the flight so it was a sunny morning when they arrived at their hotel.

Yui was amused once she got inside the room. It was too beautiful. Their room also had a look like borderless private pool with the view of the sea. Yui walked here and there with passion, admiring the view they got from their room. She stopped when she heard Ichi was sighing.

"What?" Yui turned back to him. Ichi just sat himself on a wooden outdoor sofa inside the room.

"My Mom. She did it on purpose." He answered.

"About?" Yui didn't feel anything wrong about his mother arrangement.

"There's no other comfortable sofa inside the room. She made it so we have no choice but to share the bed." Ichi yawned again.

Yui looked around the room and realized that he was right. The room was nicely decorated, but there was no fluffy sofa inside. There was only one big and looked very comfortable fluffy bed, and all the sofa inside the room were outdoor sofa made out of wood and only layered by pillows. Definitely couldn't be used for sleeping.

"Well, we had no choice about that." Ichi shrugged. "Here, Yui." he handed her a pouch.

Yui took the pouch and wondered, "Um, what's this?" She slowly opened the zipper.

"Credit card, some cash, map and pocket dictionary." Ichi explained without looking at Yui. He took his tablet and tapped on it few times, browsed for a Sherlock Holmes novel e-book for him to read.

"Huh?" Yui still didn't get what he meant.

Ichi looked at her with lazy eyes, "You didn't expect me to go around with you, do you?"

"Oh, right! This is his true personality." Yui rolled eyes, "So, I have to go outside alone?"

"You can ask our host to drive you." Ichi fixed his eyes back to his tablet screen.

"But..."

"Or you can just stay here, as long as you don't talk to me." Ichi said again without bother to look at her shocked face.

Yui sighed, "Right... I have to get used to this kind of living from now." She grabbed the pouch tight on her hand and went to the other corner of the room to unpack her luggage.