The Meeting Part 1

Hunters POV

Today was the day, today Eleanor had a meeting at Atlantic Records. We've been practicing non-stop for weeks, playing the guitar and trying to learn the piano. She's been trying to write some music but has been getting discouraged. I've been telling her that it will take some time but her being as stubborn as she is won't stop until she writes at least one. I knew exactly where to find her, I walked in the studio th find her with her back facing the door and hunched over. I walked over to her and placed my hand on her back. "You about ready to go sweetheart?" I asked her. "Just give me a couple minutes." She said, not even looking up from the piece of paper in front of her. It was filled with scribbles and words crossed out everywhere from her not liking what she wrote. "Hey." I said gently taking the notebook from her hands because I could tell she was starting to get frustrated again. "I told you it would take some time, just please take a break." I said pulling her up into a hug. "I know, I just want you to be proud of me." She said into my chest. "Baby, I am more proud of you then you will ever know. I don't think I've ever been more proud of you. Except when you gave birth to our children." I said chuckling at the last part. That got her to chuckle. "There's that smile, that's my girl. Now just try to relax I don't want you to be stressed before that meeting today." I said rubbing her arms. 

Eleanor's POV

"Thank You Hunter." I said leaning up to kiss him. "You're welcome, now lets get outta here." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me downstairs to the living room where his parents and our kids were waiting. "Good luck." Lynette said. "Thanks mom." I said hugging her. I felt someone tugging on my shirt, I looked down and saw Natalie looking up at me. I kneeled down in front of her, "These are for you mommy. Good luck." She said holding out a handful of wildflowers she must have picked from our front lawn." Thank you so much sweetie, these are beautiful." I said wrapping my arms around her little body. I gave her one finally kiss on her forehead and stood up. I walked over to Leo who was holding the twins, I kissed him on the cheek and he wished me luck. Than I kissed the twins on their foreheads and rubbed their little bald heads for luck. With that Hunter and I headed out to Atlantic Records. When we got there Hunter opened my door for me and took my hand, we walked in and he was greeted by the receptionist. We were told which room to go to and then made our way down, I stood outside the room and took a deep breath. "Are you okay love?" Hunter asked wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Yah, just really nervous." I said trying to remember how to breath. "Don't be nervous, you'll do great. Besides, I'll be right there beside you." He whispered pulling me into a hug. That fact that he would be right there comforted me. "Okay I'm ready, let's do this." I said pulling away and putting on a confident smile. 

Hunters POV

After the meeting we went to get some Starbucks, it was always Eleanor's comfort place when she was stressed or disappointed. We got out drinks, I got my usual Vanilla Latte and Eleanor got a Pumpkin Spice Latte since it was Fall. "Do you want to stay here or go home." I asked her. "I just want to go home." She said starting to sip her drink. I lead her to the car and opened her door while she got in. We made the drive home and went in. As soon as we walked in the door we were greeted with my mom, "So?" She asked with her eyebrows raised and a look of anxiousness on her face. I looked at her and said "Well..."