CH 16: Here I am once again

NOBODY'S POV:
Henry is evil now. He punched Max. He's lying on the floor unconscious now. When CM came to the man cave Henry tried kicking and punching him, but because he's indestructible Henry can't really hurt him, but Ray doesn't want to punch Henry. He's his friend.
,,Henry snap out of it!" Ray shouted to his sidekick, but no reply only a flash of red glow from his eyes. Max woke up as he heard Ray. ,,We have to get the bracelet off of him." He said. ,,I already tried. It's no use!" CM replied.
,,I can melt it with my heat breath, but you have to hold him otherwise I'll melt his arm!" Max shouted worriedly. He stood up and asked Ray seriously ,,Are you ready?" Ray put up his most serious face and nodded. ,,Now!" Max shouted. Ray passed around Henry and got a grip on him. Max melted the bracelet and it fell off. Henry's eyes turned normal.
,,Henry?" They asked in unison. He passed out, but Ray caught him. ,,Henry!" They shouted in unison again. He slowly woke up and received a hug from his friends. Tears started streaming  from his eyes. ,,I-I'm sorry..." He said rubbing off his tears. ,,It's ok." Max said. ,,It's not your fault." Ray continued. ,,I'm sorry to Henry I swear I've changed now." Max smiled. ,,I forgive you." He said and they hugged again...

                      THE END

A/N: I'm sorry for the crappy ending. As you can see I got sick of it😅,  but it's finished. Yay my first completed book! Be sure to check out my other books. Love you💞. Hope you enjoyed.