CH 6: Aren't I?

Max's POV:
Someone was coming down from the elevator, probably Henry's boss. I was lying to Henry. He probably thought that too, but he believed the 'I'm an embaresment to My family' part. Hah, me being good, yeah maybe in the opposite universe, not even there... Although at first I just wanted a break, hang out with a friend and since I don't have any in Hiddenville Henry's...well, all I've got... Suddenly Ray/captain man came from the elevator. I don't think Henry even noticed that he came back. I was still hugging him. I knew that they had a connection, I mean he's been working here for 2 years already. We were still "hugged". I wanted him to feel jealous, I am evil aren't I? Of course I am...😜 He looked at us. I gave him an evil smirk. He glared at me. I think Henry noticed that Ray came or he felt like the hug was getting awkward, not because he was here, but because it was a looooong hug or maybe it was both. ,,Ah, hey...dude." Henry said awkwardly. Knew it! Ray didn't like me, I knew it from his glares. Ray went around me saying something to Henry and getting close to him ,,Never.ever.turn.off.the.computers.EVER...again...Do I make myself clear!" he said to Henry angrily. Henry was a bit shocked, but after a few moments he nodded. ,,Soooo were gonna...", Henry backed away from Ray pulling me with him to some kind circle on the floor. I was confused. Henry continued ,,go to...my...plaaacee..." I asked ,,Ah the elevator?" I asked Henry quietly. ,,Stand on that circle and don't scream." he answered also quietly. I was scared, but I listened to him. I stepped on the circle and waited for Henry to do something. He stepped as well and "popped" his belt. Then some kind of see throw tubes went down to the floor and Henry yelled ,,Up the tube!" and the tube sucked us up! It was awesome!