CH 5: Confesion?

Henry's POV:
Max is freaking out. He's hugging me tightly and screaming. I'm screaming because he's screaming, but I'm not scared, I'm happy. I love hanging out with him. He makes me feel...FREE. Like, I can do, well, ANYTHING. We arrived at the man cave. Max seemed to be impressed. He mostly looked at the computers and the weapons that I showed him. Ray was 'keeping an eye' on us. He didn't seem to trust me, well Max mostly. Max seemed excited as much as me now, but it didn't seem that he was excited much about hanging out with me. ,,Ray can you...you know..." I said signalizing him the 'can you leave us for a sec?' sign. He didn't want to, but then I said 'now!'. 'Fine!' we argued in signals. ,,AHH, what are you guys signaling about?" Max suddenly asked. ,,Nothing!" We both said then Ray left, but I knew he was watching on the cameras. I turned them off. ,,Max..." I asked seriously sitting on the couch. He took it as a sign and sat as well. ,,why are you really here?" I asked sadly. ,,I'm here to see you!" He said. I couldn't tell if it was a lie because he was a good liar and I didn't trust him, often. ,,Oh come on!" I said getting up from the couch ,,I know you're lying, why are you really here. Money, safety, family..." He tingled on the word family. They probably don't want him to be a villain in a family of superheroes. (Yes I know that secret...) Maybe he was just, lonely... ,,I know that you came here for a reason, you didn't visit for 6 years so why now, huh?!" I got a bit mad... ,,I did come here for you!" man he is a really good liar. ,,You don't have to lie." I said sadly, disappointed. ,,Henry..." he said also sadly putting his hand on my shoulder. This is suspicious. He never shows that kind of emotion to anyone not even to me or is he really trying to be good? It can't be that...can it? I'm so confused. I pushed his hand off my shoulder. ,,Are you just...using me?" I asked on the edge of tears. ,,Of course not!...I just...felt lonely. In my family they're all sups except me, the embaresment..." he said sadly turning away from me. I hugged him.

Max's POV:
Henry hugged me. It felt...good. I hugged him back. I heard the elevator. Someone was coming down, it was probably Ray/Captain man...