Chapter 4

The next day...

"Jimmy, wake up" Cindy said waking Jimmy up Gently but he wouldn't wake up.  "You're such a heavy sleeper" Cindy mumbled. "James,  Jimmy! " Cindy said a little louder but he still wouldn't respond. Suddenly the bell rung making Jimmy cover his head with his pillow. "5 more minutes mom! " Jimmy yelled and Cindy sighed "I'm late" she said and just used transference spell to her next class which is potion, thankfully she arrived 2 seconds before Ms. Hardbroom does. "Good Morning and Well met Students" Ms. Hardbroom greeted "Well met Ms. Hardbroom" The witches and wizards answered at the same time. "I heard that Ms. Vortex have brought a non magical person here and would be staying here for 3 days." Ms. Hardbroom said "He's actually my best friend out there, he would tell nobody" Cindy explained "Considering that you're also from the non-magical world, you're just saying that because I already have proof that you did tell him. " Ms. Hardbroom said "He found out by accident and I just couldn't lie to him" Cindy replied. "Then you should be careful and not be clumsy and stupid" Ms. Hardbroom said "I wasn't, I just had a hard time manipulating magic but I promise I'll practice hard" Cindy said

With Jimmy...
3 hours after Cindy left Jimmy woked up. He stretched and looked around. "So it wasn't really a dream at all" Jimmy said standing up. "But where is she?" He asked. He then looked at Cindy's vanity and sa her chant book. "Right this is an academy. She probably went to her classes" He said to nobody. He opened the book and saw many different chants. Suddenly Cindy appeared behind him he looked up and saw her reflection on the vanity behind him making him gasped and turn around. "Hi,  Jimmy,  What's wrong? " Cindy asked "You just had to appear out of nowhere" Jimmy said "Well,  we do that a lot here and I apologize. How's your sleep,  sleepy head? " Cindy said then asked "Its fine and why did you just call me sleepy head? " Jimmy answered and asked "Because I keep waking you up earlier and I almost got late from my potion's class. I also guess that you just woke up" Cindy said "I woke up 15 minutes ago" Jimmy said "You still slept for a long time" Cindy said throwing her bag down and herself on the bed.  "I could lie down here all day" Cindy said hugging her extra pillow. "How did your class go? " Jimmy asked "Awful" Cindy said groaning "I can tell,  you look a mess like something exploded on you" Jimmy said "I did,  I exploded my Levitation Potion at Poition's class and I wasn't able to perform transformation spell in Spell Science. I'm supposed to turnthe mouse into a frog but I turned Ethel Hallows into a.. Hog. Also, I'm not allowed to leave this room to think about what I've done and if I wasn't able to perform the Transformation spell later 1 pm then I'm bound to get expelled." Cindy said "1 pm?  You still have two hours and Ethel Hallows deserve it" Jimmy said with a little laugh at the end after checking his watch. Cindy giggled then sighed "Yeah,  but two hours isn't enough to practice magic especially when you're not from a witching family" Cindy said sitting up. "Clean yourself up and clear your mind." Jimmy said. Cindy stand up and after one step she accidentally slipped and Jimmy Quickly helped her up. They suddenly heard laughing and Ethel and her best friend Felicity appeared. "You're even clumsier with the clumsy spell Cynthia" Ethel said "You what?! " Cindy asked out loud. "Ethel just put a little Clumsy spell on you since you don't need too much, Being clumsy comes natural to you" Felicity said.Cindy stepped forward stumbling but Jimmy is helping her up. "Reverse the spell" Jimmy demanded "Who are you to tell me?  You're no wizard" Ethel said "I am a genius" Jimmy said "Genius cannot prove Magic, so geniuses are actually a dumdum" Ethel said laughing with Felicity "I already had enough of you Ethel Hallows, You're being a bully now" Cindy said "You've done a lot of horrible things to me, so you've practically gave that position to me" Ethel responded "It was an accident and -" But she was cutted off by Maud and Enid who appeared infront of her behind Ethel "Cynthia,  Ethel is planning on....Putting on a clumsy spell... On... You" Maud said "We're late" Enid said "Not my fault, Ethel trapped us in that closet witht he chain so we couldn't use transference spell.  You should be thankful I had a clip to escape" Maud said "That's it! You've activated my temper! You're being so mean! " Cindy yelled, Maud and Enid run to stand behind her "Who cares? " Ethel said staring at Cindy's eyes.  "You will when I turn you into a pig again" Cindy said storming forward balancing her self. "You can't even walk well. And as if you could even do a tranformation spell" Ethel said "Oh I did,  I already did.  I turned you into a pig didn't I?" Cindy said making Ethel frown "That failed you though" Ethel said "Yeah,  it did but I could still use transformation spell, the outcome may not turn out right,  but still its transformation" Cindy said Jimmy just held Cindy so she would stay standing up and he now knows what the real anger emotion of Cindy,  its loud but the volume at the end gets decreased but the anger tone is still there. Suddenly "Cynthia you had a glowing orange handprint on your back" Maud said "Don't try and distract me" Cindy said glaring daggers at Ethel who returned it. "She's not distracting you" Enid said "They're teling the truth" Jimmy said observing it. "Ethel also had the same" Felicity said "What where? " Ethel asked and the two of them tried to look at it when suddenly their arms are magneted together (Cindy's right arm and Ethel's left). The two looked at their arms and looked at each other with widened eyes.