Friday | Jimin's POV

Jeon Jungkook must've missed me this last two years because I CAN'T MOVE MY BODY AT ALL WITHOUT FEELING A TWINGE OF PAIN.

I lay on my side, muttering a string of rants and curses when Jungkook sat on the bed (I don't even remember when we transferred here).

"If you have the audacity to ask me to be your boyfriend again after you fcked me thoroughly, then the answer is no." I said through gritted teeth. He laughed heartedly, making me turn to his direction with a glare (it took forever to do that).

"We didn't break up though," he says. "You left me without even saying that. After all these years, you're still in a relationship with me."

I was about to protest when I remembered. He's right! I didn't break it off with him.

"I really want to get back to my parents," I mumbled. After all, they were the culprit of all the fiasco I've been experiencing.

"Hey, that's a good idea."

"Baby, I'm just kidding."

"Let's call the rest of the guys."

"Jungkook, they're my parents! You're crazy."

"And my future parents, too."

I can't really say my disapproval toward the idea because I can hear Taehyung's voice through Jungkook's phone saying that he's coming over with the company.

***

Planning on how to get back at my parents ended up Taehyung confessing that he's a collaborator in my parents' plan two years ago, earning a series of lectures from the rest of the guys. He did say his apologies to me (in a formal way, oh my God) and I brushed it off with a smile with a reminder to wait in my office for my rant later.

We were in the middle of Hoseok giving Taehyung an earful when Jin hyung opened the door.

"Hyung!" Tae immediately called to get his attention with a goofy smile. He immediately snakes his arm around Jin hyung's waist as he sits down on the couch.

"I'll spare you the lecture if you spill all the beans," I suggested at Taehyung with a malicious smirk.

"Later," he smirks back. "By the way, now that Jiminie knows the story two years ago, I have another thing to confess."

Yoongi groaned. "What?"

"The ditching part was Jiminie's parents plan but the whole Jungkook charade was mine."

"To sum it all up, Jimin's parents still don't know who the fck Jungkook is in Jimin's life?!" Hoseok concluded.

"Watch your language!" Yoongi reprimanded. "If you guys get caught in the middle of making out by your parents, how will you explain everything Jiminie?"

Jungkook's hand interlocked with mine, giving me the reassurance I need. I didn't notice that I'm starting to panic once again. I was about to say something when Jungkook answered in my stead.

"If I have to do fellatio on Jimin just to make them understand, then I'm willing to do it."

I smacked Jungkook's head with a scandalous expression.

"These kids are hopeless," Namjoon shakes his head mockingly.

"What's your diagnosis, Doctor Kim?" Hoseok played along. These guys—

"They must use protection," Taehyung cuts in.

"Aw, you ruined it." Yoongi chided. "You're not Namjoonie."

"But Hoseokie hyung said Kim. I'm a freaking Kim if you don't remember."

"Taehyung," Jin joins in. "I'm a Kim too but I didn't react."

"Hey!" Tae complains, making all of us laugh.

Jungkook looks at me while massaging his head, the confidence in his earlier statement slipping away, revealing his worried expression. I squeeze his hand in return as I give him my sweetest smile before I lean to whisper at his ears.

"Calm down. I won't run away from my happiness again—meaning, I don't plan on letting you go like what I did two years ago."