Tuesday | Jimin's POV

Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung and Namjoon gave me concerned looks as soon as they crashed to my place.

"You wouldn't call early in the morning if it weren't for—"

"Don't you dare mention the name, Namjoon." I glared, contradicting my current state.

After that encounter with Jungkook, I skipped dinner and remained holed up inside my room while crying non-stop.

He didn't change one bit after two years.

He's still the same Jeon Jungkook whose every action has a grave impact on me.

"What happened this time?" Taehyung asks.

"He kissed me," I replied meekly. "Exactly like how he kissed me two years ago."

All of them are shocked by my revelation.

"And now you're crying because you didn't jump on him?" Yoongi commented, breaking the tension.

"Get the hell out of my house. You're not helping at all," I grumbled.

"Spare my boyfriend, asshole Jimin," Hoseok whined. "It's strange though. Why did he kiss you after you did asshole things to him?"

"Oh my God, not you too hyung," I complained at Hoseok. "If it's for revenge, then he did it in all the right ways possible."

"Something is not right here, Jimin," Namjoon chided. "For Jungkook, kissing you is a disadvantage on his part, given that he's the one who initiated it."

"I agree but we have to admit, it is progress," Yoongi speaks up. "I hope you won't mess this one again."

I rolled my eyes. "The situation is literally fucked up."

"Exactly," Taehyung agrees. "Now, calm down and eat your breakfast Jiminie. We all came here as soon as Jungkook's gone."

I'm really lucky to have friends like them.

***

I woke up at 4:00 pm with a hungry stomach. As soon as I finish my breakfast earlier, my friends forced me to sleep for they'll handle things around the house. I can hear their loud voices outside with Jungkook. Damn it, I don't want to see him right now but I'm hungry. Before I turn the door knob, I heard my name on the conversation so I decided to eavesdrop.

"Why did you kiss Jimin?" A merciless voice asks. This must be Hoseok. I heard this once when Yoongi forgot to eat his meals properly.

"Do you still love him?" Namjoon asks.

A short pause comes after that but I can't hear Jungkook answering all the questions.

"Oh my God," Taehyung exclaims. "I knew it!"

"Don't make our lives dramatic again, Jeon," Yoongi complains with his indifferent voice.

They all stopped talking when they saw me coming out of my room. I gave them a cynical look before walking towards the kitchen.

I was struggling to reach the unopened loaf of bread on the uppermost shelf (why does my dad likes to torment his short and handsome son?) when someone who's offensively taller than me got what I want with ease and handed it to me. I was about to smile at my hero but I scowled when I saw Jungkook.

"Why are you here?" I really hope he won't hear how fast my heart is beating as of the moment.

He leans on the kitchen counter before I turned my back on him as I start to make myself a sandwich. "You're still an asshole, seeing that you didn't thank me."

"I didn't ask for your help," I retorted.

"Just like what you did back then. You didn't ask my side of the story but you opted to leave me behind."

That's it. I turn to face him, my eyes on the brink of crying as I wear an upset expression.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE THIS INSTANT!"

Jungkook didn't say anything. He made his way out of the house as he closed the door. Yoongi and Hoseok immediately checked on me. I can hear someone exiting the place, it must be Taehyung and Namjoon who followed Jungkook.

"Now what the hell happened?" Yoongi asks impatiently.

I laughed, making all both of them puzzled. "I ruined things again."