Monday | Jimin's POV

I went to Taehyung's house to pay him a visit when Namjoon opened the door for me.

"I didn't expect for someone as busy as you to show up here," he greets.

"Stop treating me like a celebrity, hyung," I complained. "I need to talk to Tae."

"Help yourself, then." Namjoon gave way for me to go inside the house.

***

Taehyung was concentrating on editing his video blog when I opened the door to his room.

"What the fck were you thinking of bringing him to my house, Kim Taehyung?" I ranted loudly, making him cuss in pure shock.

"You finally became an author but I notice how lonely you are, Jiminie."

This caught me off-guard but I'll put up a fight because Taehyung is right—I am lonely.

"Nonsense. I love my life the way it is now," I replied dryly.

"Humor me," Taehyung says sarcastically. "If you haven't messed up two years ago then you're happy as fuck right now."

"You have the audacity to write Steer Clear to cope up with your regrets instead of fixing the problem with Jungkook," I turn to see Yoongi aka Hoseok's boyfriend lazily munching his sandwich. When did he arrive here?

"Everything is broken now. What's there to fix?" I tried to sound nonchalant as I remember the misunderstanding between us two years ago.

"It's kind of ironic," Taehyung cuts in. "Steer Clear was inspired by the fcked up situation."

"Can we not talk about this now?" I whined, making Yoongi roll his eyes in annoyance. He was about to say something when my phone rings. I gulped as I saw Jin hyung's name. Shit. I'm totally done for.

"I have to go. Jin hyung is obviously on his way to get the manuscript."

I heard Yoongi calling me lazy and Taehyung saying that I have to use protection if I happen to jump on Jungkook as I exited the room.

***

"Thank you for the manuscript," Jin hyung smiles as he closes the door behind him. I'm dead tired. When I arrived earlier, I saw Jungkook and Jin talking to each other so I walked quietly to my office and type my manuscript. Thank goodness Jin hyung immediately leaves after he got what he needs, favorably sparing me a lecture.

Without Jin hyung, the house is back to the awkward atmosphere again.

I don't really want to interact with Jungkook so I'm avoiding him in my own house since yesterday. I think he got the memo so he didn't initiate a conversation with me, not that I expect him to do it. Talking with someone who left you suddenly isn't an appealing idea, I thought bitterly.

I was about to fall asleep on my desk when I heard the door open. Damn it. Jin must've made his way back because there's something wrong with the manuscript. I didn't turn to see him and decided to ask right away.

"Jin hyung, what's the—"

A familiar hand turned my swivel chair, facing him. I was cut off by Jungkook pushing his tongue inside my mouth, kissing me deeply.