Thursday | Jimin's POV

Jeon Jungkook is an insolent jerk and a liar.

The house is bloody empty when I woke up this morning. He deliberately said on the phone last night that he's on his way here.

I went to the kitchen, taking a swig of the fresh milk directly from the carton when I heard the voice that I've been waiting for since last night.

"Baby, I told you to drink your milk on a glass."

I literally dropped the milk, ran towards him...

And kiss him, like what I should be doing two years ago.

He's obviously surprised of my action and he ends up holding me in place as he reciprocates my kisses. I didn't notice that I was crying until he breaks our kiss to wipe my tears.

"We really need to talk," he says amusingly. He tapped my legs, indicating that I should wrap them around his waist and so I did.

"You got lighter," he frowned.

"And you're still strong to be able to walk with someone straddling you," I retorted.

"You're not just a 'someone' though," he replied with a loving smile.

I really don't deserve this man after I fucked up our relationship two years ago.

Yes, your eyes aren't deceiving you. He's my boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend to be exact. My parents knew about it, of course, and they didn't approve. They said that they'll do something bad to my boyfriend. Jungkook was really lucky that my parents didn't catch a single letter of his name. Somehow, I was in a state of paranoia when Jungkook came to see me and after spending the night with him (nothing intimate happened, stop smirking), I left him without saying anything like an asshole.

He sat on the couch and I end up sitting on his lap. In that rather intimate position, I told him everything.

But I didn't expect him to laugh after that.

"We're both played by your parents, baby," he said in between laughs.

Now it daunts on me. That's why my parents don't look satisfied when I told them that I left my boyfriend two years ago. THEY WERE TESTING ME AND I FAILED. WHAT THE—

"How could they do this to me?" I whined pathetically. "Don't tell me they're planning to get the two of us back together, that's why they left me here with you."

Jungkook ruffled my hair. "You got that right, Jiminie."

Even though I'm in a mental breakdown because my very own parents tricked me for the last two years, it doesn't beat the happiness I feel right now. Looking back at my life, I was really lonely for the years without Jungkook by my side. I hugged him, trying not to be obviously happy but I failed.

"Don't leave me again, okay?" Jungkook whispers. "And we need to talk whenever we have future problems."

"Don't let me leave your side, then."

Jungkook didn't reply because he's rubbing his clothed erection on my ass. I looked at him and he gave me this lustful look in return.

"Baby," I intentionally made my voice sexy. "Sex can't solve our future problems."

He flipped us around and I end up lying on the couch as he hovers on me.

"Fuck problems," Why the hell is his voice so damn deep? "I want you now."

I didn't get to say anything because we started making love after that.