Saturday Pt. 1 | Jimin's POV

Saturdays are supposed to be spent with smiles and extended sleeps.

But I don't expect that my parents will go back on the very same day, walking in on time when Jungkook cooks breakfast while I'm quietly admiring his sexy back. As I expected, my parents don't look pleased with the level of domesticity that Jungkook and I were having. Even though the situation can be interpreted in many ways as possible, my mom immediately called my name and she even labeled my boyfriend as a stranger to sit on the living room with them. I look at Jungkook, trying to find some positivity in his eyes as he went to my side to hold my hands. As the idea of breakfast is apparently forgotten, we went to the living room together where my parents wait.

"Who are you, young man?" my father asked Jungkook right away. He doesn't sound angry but he's not pleased either. His eyes are focused on our hands, not on my boyfriend.

"I'm your son's boyfriend two years ago, the name's Jeon Jungkook," I didn't expect him to introduce himself with such confidence but I know how tense he is because his hold on my hand tightens.

"My, my, my," My mother flashes her signature smile. "I never knew you're into cute guys with a good build, Jiminie. I don't like him, though."

I was caught off-guard. I really expected my father to be irrational in this conversation but it was mom who did what I feared the most.

"I don't mean to offense you, mom," Jungkook says, earning a raised brow from my mom. I squeezed his hand hard. Don't you ever pick a fight on my mom because she'll never let you off the hook! "But it's your son that I like, not you."

My mother laughed heartily after that, turning to my father with a goofy smile. "Does his answer sound so familiar when you asked for my papa's blessing, hon?"

My father chuckled, beaming a proud smile. "Jeon Jungkook, take good care of my son, okay?"

Jungkook nodded fervently in response, wearing a smile of relief.

"Why didn't you introduce Jungkook to us immediately?" Mom whines. "He's so cute!"

"Have you forgotten, dear?" My dad reminds. "We planned on scaring our eldest son because our lives are getting boring but he opted to break it off with Jungkook. I didn't expect our son to be a cow—"

My mother immediately cuts off my father with a kiss as soon as she noticed me glaring at them.

"Mom," I called out, gritting my teeth. "You have a lot of explaining to do."

She smiled at me, "Let's eat breakfast first, I'm really hungry!"

As we enjoy the wonderful dishes cooked by my boyfriend, I can't stop smiling because everything turned out to be alright. Why did I torment myself for two consecutive years? This is the happiest moment of my life and I feel contented because from now on, I'll spend my life with the man I love—Jeon Jungkook.