Part 17

***Mature Content*** 18+
The chapter most of you have been waiting for😈. As you read please bear in mind this is my first time writing a sexual scene. Enjoy 😊❤️.

11:43pm

I was having another Alex dream, this was to be expected since he was in the same bed with me. I was sitting on top of him with my lips connected to his. I kissed his fervently as if my life depended on it with my hands stroking his jaw. He gripped my waist grinding me against his erected member, I threw my head back as his lips descended from my jawline to my neck to my collarbone sucking.

I could feel my panties getting wet, his hands went under my shirt making their way to my tender nipples to pinch them, sending me over the edge. I was feverish with need, I clamped down harder on his bulge, I wanted to feel him but his sweatpants and my panty was a barrier.
Alex sat up with me still on his lap as he lifted my night shirt to pay homage to my breasts. He sucked on my right breast before repeating his action on the left, a moan escaped my lips from his torture.

Picking up the pace, I rode him faster and harder, my body tensing up. He stopped sucking on my breast to kiss me for a moment before moving on to dip his tongue in my ear, and that was in for me.

"Come for me baby" he whispered in my ear with his hands firmly gripping my thighs. "Yes, that's it baby, let go"

My body obediently complied as I felt my body tense before shattering into a million pieces, I could literally feel stars exploding behind my eyelids. I had never felt anything like this, this was new to me. Before I could delve deep into what just happened, Alex claimed my mouth again in a devouring kiss.

I slowly opened my eyes to wake up only to peer into lust filled icy blue eyes peering back at me. I blinked twice to make sure I was awake, it suddenly dawned on me that this situation right here was no dream. Whatever that had happened was real. I froze for a moment with my eyes rounding up like saucers, I was never going to get over this embarrassment. Clearly, I had initiated this, my wits returned to me when I felt his still erected member poking at me.

I hopped off his lap and that's when I saw it, I knew my panties were soaked, what I wasn't expecting was to see the spot I had occupied to be wet too. My face grew hot from embarrassment upon seeing the wet spot and his erected member. My mouth open to relay an apology but nothing came out, Alex was making the situation worse by running his hand up and down my thighs from where I was.

"Had a nightmare?" he asked with a smug smile, teasing me.

Was he being serious? I had just jumped him and he was all cool and composed about it. I knew asking him to sleep in the same bed with me was a bad idea, I couldn't control my myself or my hormones. I made my way out of the bed to get away from him. He followed my action and also got out of bed to stand in front of me.

"Let's not kid ourselves Zana, I want you and you want me" he indicated to the wet spot on his sweatpants with his head. "Why pretend when we can make the most of this marriage"

He was right, why pretend, why not make the most of this? I knew the answer all too clearly but wasn't about to voice it out. I was already falling for him, and I didn't know how I was going to guard my heart and not fall completely. I chewed on my bottom lip trying to calm the conflicting emotions brewing, lust won over simple reasoning.

I had the solution to my hormonal problems, he was as willing as I was so why not take the chance. I nodded my head as a sign of agreement. His hand crept up to caress my cheeks willing me to look at him.