What ?

Avi P.O.V
❤❤❤❤
Walking into his house I take off my heels and walk upstairs to the bathroom i take a cold shower . Before getting in I play my playlist on my phone.

I know I'm wrong for not telling Alex everything dealing with me but I dont want him to go threw with this deal with my dad but he dont know who my daddy really is behind his big business . I want to tell him but I'm afraid he'll think of me as the same .
Getting out the shower I keep my curly wet hair down just because I don't feel like doing anything to it .

walking down dressed I go get another tube of ice cream because I'm not in the mood today

walking down dressed I go get another tube of ice cream because I'm not in the mood today... I watch Kim possible . after the first season I hear the front door open and heavy foot steps who belong to Mr.Knight .
"Ali we need to talk"
"Alright "
"I finish the deal with your father , but I guess you already know that ? He wants to see you tonight to seal the arrange deal . I need you to talk to me about your parents "
"I dont NEED to talk about them "
"Yes you do you have blank spots in your fuckin story about them "
"ITS NOT YOUR FUCKIN BUSINESS TO KNOW MY PAST. STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY PERSONAL LIFE " 
"NO AVI YOU CAN'T RUN THIS TIME YOUR GOIN TO FUCKIN TELL ME "
"GO THE FUCK AWAY I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT . YOU ALREADY KNOW SO WHY SHOULD I SPEAK ON IT ALEX ? WHY YOU WANT ME TO SAY THAT I KNOW MY DADDY IS A MAFIA LEADER ? THAT HE KILLS PEOPLE ON A DAILY ? ITS HIS NATURE SO AS MINE ? WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT ME SAY ? "
"You know what your father does ?"
"Yes , I know . He wants me to run the business this year because there's a new mafia leader in town and he's young . I been looking into it but this guy never takes pictures or get seen , he's like a ghost ."
I watch his face go a little pale but I dont speak on it ..
"Avi when are you taking over ? "
"I can't tell you . "
~PLOT TWIST BITCHES Y'ALL DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS A MAFIA LEADER TOO~
"Alex goodnight"
"No avi please ... I need to tell you something "

Not everyday you get a man who's in the mafia ....
"Shooketh.."
" that's not a word but okay ... A I'm sorry I kept this from you it was for your own safety and mines you have the same amount of friends on the dark side as I . I'm the strongest mafia man in the world and I'm scared of keeping the love of my life hidden from the people that want her dead just to get back at me , I'm trying harder than anyone will ever know to get you out this game and away from all of this crazy shit . "
I can do bad all by myself white chocolate bar .
"Whatever "
"Avi"
Wait back track did he call me his what!?!?!?!
"Alex your in the mafia , so am I . "
Say it bitch say that he's the love of your life too !!
"I'm goin to bed .."
" goodnight love "

NEXT DAY