I'm sorry daddy ..

DINNER DATE WITH AVI PARENT'S.
AVI P.O.V.
As I leave the office to wrapping up the papers for tonight to give to my father tonight I leave and say goodnight to everyone on my way to my car .
Driving home I think about how this dinner goin turn out because I'm more nervous then Alex ... I know he goin see a different side of my daddy because everyone always do. I always slip and say something he doesn't like , and it doesn't end pretty for me .
Arriving home I go straight to my room and take a shower and decided what imma wear . Creaming my whole body I go get my heels and outfit and put it all on my bed and do my hair + makeup first .
After I finish that I go back to my bed and get dressed .

I was pleased with my look so I carry on with getting everything in my purse and grabbing the file on the way leaving my room

I was pleased with my look so I carry on with getting everything in my purse and grabbing the file on the way leaving my room . Walking into the leaving room I call Alex to tell him lets go , he comes down from his room looking sexy ass fuckin in all black . Jesus help me tonight , I'm goin try not to do some sins . "you ready ?"
"yes"
~skip ride~
"Are you ready to this A ? "
"I guess"
Getting out the car my heart beats so fast I think he can hear it outside of my chest , I dont know .
"Hi welcome to Gvonni's how many I assist you guys ? "
"Uhm I have a table for four under Ms.Stone or Mr.Stone ? "
"Yes Ms.Stone your father beat you here so usual table or you want a different one ? "
"No thank you jamyra ".
Walking to the table I get more nervous as my daddy looks me dead in the eye like I was the last person on earth he wants to see.
"Hey daddy "
"Hi avi "
"Where's mommy? "
"Shit the fuck down and stop asking all these unnecessary questions "
"Okay.."
"Haaa Mr.Alexender, how are you my good son ?"
"Just fine Mr.Stone."
Glancing at me and my father he looked as he wanted to ask but said nothing .
~skip the boring talk about sports and business ~
"Mr.Stone are you sure you wanna do this deal ? I mean your wife and daughter has to agree to it ."
"Yes sir and they already have "
"I'm not talking about Scar I'm talking about the one who's taking over the business not a fashion show "
"Oh yes , she'll sign ."
"Well nice doing this with you sir "
"My pleasure"
While James comes with the check my father says he needs to speak with me so Alex can get the car
I watch him walk begging him not to leave me with my eyes I turn to my father . he walks me to a dark corner of the restaurant .
"Your goin to sign them papers and steal copies to his new business in Tokyo understand ?"
"Daddy I can't keep doing this I been working for him for three years now "
I didnt see it coming but I knew soon or later he was .
That earned my a punch to my face
"Bitch you do as your told , you whore."
"Daddy please I can't do this anymore get Scar to finish the job "
Getting multiple punches to my face he later kicks me down and start stomping me like a animal he hates .
"Daddy please stop ,please !"
"I-I'll do it , just please p-please stop "
He stops and pull me up
"Finish the fucking job avi that's what you're there for ! Fucking finish it . I'm tired of you being fuckin lazy you stupid bitch I gave you everything as a kid ! I own you BITCH !  Now clean yourself I'll see you tomorrow night with the papers signed "
As he walks away I cry my eyes out .. All I wanted for him was to love me as his real daughter that's all . Walking with my heels in my hand I get in the car
"What the fuck happen to you?????"
"Please just take me home , please ."
"Not till you tell me what the fuck happen ! "
"I'll tell you in the morning please I just wanna rest ."
He looks at me like no , but I use my puppy eyes and boom we zooming home .

Going into my room I cry as I hear to the shower . I try not to make noise because I know he'll come in and demand answers that I can't give him but tomorrow I will tell him the truth about everything I can't continue to lie and put on a pound of make up everyday after my father beat me .
Stepping out the shower i just throw on  a big t shirt that stop mid thigh ,my phone rings and I see it's my sister Scar . I answer because I already know she knows .
"hello" my voice coming out sour
"Avi i know what happen and you need to leave the state's and come with me . Father isn't going to stop sweetie"
"Scar just because you can run doesn't make it safe for me ! You know he'll kill the both of us if he knew I left to be with you ."
" A you need to learn the truth about who you are in this family ... "
"What do you mean ?"
" I gotta go but I'll call in two weeks ,I'll be in your city . "
"Okay bye love you "
"I love you too sister more than you know "
The call ends and I think about what she said and I wanna know what she means .
Ending the night ... I knocked on Alex door before entering i ask can I sleep with him and I get a grunt as my answer
I walk around and climb in his bed .
"Night my love " he mumbles as he wrap his arm around me .
"Night Alex"