Distance

Avi..

As we land I try and think about this man I'm slowly falling for because he's not the one I remember from 3 years ago..
"Mr.Knight can we get food I'm hungry "
"Ms.Stone please drop the formalities ,   you can call me daddy all you want though "
"you wish"
Walking to his car I ask why my car wasn't here but he just said I didn't need it .
bitch ass
"We've arrived Mr.Knight "
"Thank you max"
"Ma'am I'll bring your bags to the door "
"Max please I feel old when you call me ma'am "
"Sorry Ms.Stone"
"Just Avi max , just avi"
Walking away from max giggling I walk to the front gate

"Why you have such a big house ?"
"I like big things "
"Hmm"
Walking behind him to find my room I look around and the house is amazing . I never seen a house this big with 3 floors .
With my big eyes , I find myself standing in the middle of the hall looking down at the big pool and hot tub .
" uhm your pool is very big ... you only like 6'6 so why the big pool ? "
"You sound like my mom chill "
I was yo moma last night sucking on my nipple like a big ass baby I mumble low
"Where's my room ? "
"You're sharing with me "
"Ugh fuck me man 🚮"
"Right now ? Damn got you hooked on my shit already "
"Boy fuck you I wasn't talking to you in the first place "
"Bunny stop acting "
"Shut up , I'm going to go unpack "
"Okay I'm going do some work on the couch "
After I finish unpacking I decided to take a shower

After my shower I felt hot but good ..
Should've took a bath but oh well. I walk back to the room to put on some PJ's and go back by Mr.Meanie
"Avi we have a ball to go to tomorrow night , which your parents will be attending... This is important to me and the last branch to our company okay ? "
Our?? I'll question it later ..
"Okay time ? "
"8p.m."
Well fuck now I have to go shopping..🙌
As I finish the company paper work for Mr.Knight I close my laptop and look at the time
"Its really past 12 ? Alex I type fast "
Looking to my left I see him staring at me
"What ?"
"Nothing ready to go to bed ? "
"Sure"
Getting up I follow him to our room
The bed is dark grey like his room but I've fallen in love with this room because of the bed .. Two mattresses with a double fluffy bed set
Might rob his house..just kidding...maybe
laying closest to the wall I stare at the ceiling just thinking until he gets in the bed . I feel the bed dip and I know its him
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

The next morning I wasn't talking to Alex...I mean it was wrong but I wasn't in the mood to talk so I just walked to the bathroom and got ready to leave ... Hopping out the shower I still feel the a vibe that my day isn't goin to be good .
"Avi , why are you not talking to me ? "
Silence
"AVI " He yelled
I looked his way and I stare into those big ass brown eyes ... Then I walk away to my side of the closet ..

Keeping my natural hair the same I walk to out the room without sparing him a glance .. Getting into my car I think about talking to him later on that night but he won't understand .
Driving to Kenner to meet up with my boy bestie I see him with a girl
"Ouu bitch he got taste " I say to myself ..
"DADDY I'M HERE !! "
Smirking I see the girl face and try to hold my laugh
"really A ?? Why you always gotta be extra ? "
"I'm sorry daddy I'll be a good girl for you "
Doing my best puppy eyes to him and what I get ... Him rolling his eyes ! Disrespectful much ?
Anyways he tell the big booty girl he'll call later and I pout and point my tongue out .
"Hey daddy missed me much ? "
"Ugh A you need Jesus , come on lets go to our table I'm hungry ."
Walking behind him I'm looking about his booty and its soooo big I wanna touch it 😊 .
"Lah lah lah lah ..bloop bloop ..."
"Touchy booty !!"
"A imma slap you . "
Demon looks different today but I didn't question it .. So sitting down he stares at me without telling me anything ...
"Dam if you goin he quiet I'm going to order your food and it "
"Fat ass"
"I know my ass is fat "
Ordering a shrimp poboy and fries waiting for him to order his big booty booty ass...
"So are you going to tell me about your white boy ?"
"No"
"Maybe i don't know , maybe later dam"
Eating in silence with my bestie is like sitting on the moon ..
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Entering the door of Alex big ass mansion I walk very fast to my new room across the house . Changing into something more comfortable

I walk down to the movie room and put on "tinkle bell the neverbeast" and a large tube of ice cream with tissues I watch my favorite movie

I walk down to the movie room and put on "tinkle bell the neverbeast" and a large tube of ice cream with tissues I watch my favorite movie .. Hearing the door open I continue to cry my eyes out as I watch tinkle bell fluff his pillow , I really cry every time I was this movie .
"Avi ... Are you okay ? I missed you all day you know ? "
I looked at him with my puffy brown eyes
"yea I know I missed you too .." I mumbled ..
"I'll be down in two minutes okay ? "
"Okay"..
With my movie ending I finish my ice cream and bring everything to the kitchen . I hear his footsteps so I go back and stare at the screen in front of me .
"Bunny talk to me "
"Why'd you like to call me that "
"You look like a baby bunny with those big hazel/ brown eyes and your favorite animal is a bunny "
"You remembered ?"
"Yes, I listened them days you came in office crying "
"Yes I try to forget "
"hmm...let's just go to bed.."
"Please lets talk this out please I want you to talk to me about your problems or anything at that "
"Not tonight Alexander "
"Okay"..
"Please sleep with me tonight bunny , please "
"Not tonight "
I walked to my room and sat in the darkness thinking ...
Maybe tomorrow will be different.
Or maybe not ...