Breaking

Knowing that my sister will never lie to me , I rest for the new day coming and the weekend for the ball . As alex rolls over in the bed he pulls me closer than we already were i let him , I need his comfort in this time of need .

Waking up from my mid-coma I'm still tangled up in alex's arms and I'm wondering how I'm going to get out .
"Alex let me go "
"No"
😒
"I have to use the bathroom alex "
"Ugh , come back when you finish" he mumbles but he let me go . Yassss I'm a free women !
Walking into the bathroom i see my hair is everywhere I mean just look like I got blown away . The cut under my eye is closing but it's purple along with my eye . The cuts in my face of also turning purple , I have six big humps across my face but hey he did worse .
Knowing I'm going to face my sister I have to cover it up in time due till all of it disappears .
Doing my business , my sister calls me and I tell to ask Alex to tell her I'll call later . He responds with a grunt but does it , he walks in the bathroom and stares at me..
"I know I look bad

Alex.."
" you're still beautiful Avi... I need you to tell me what happen after I left "
"It's nothing new Alex ,drop it please "
I walk out and get stuff ready for a shower and he walks out and stand in front of me
"I'll find out myself"
then he walks away and out the room .
||shower ||
I throw on jeans and a plain blue tank top , putting on that nd slipping into my running shoes i tell Alex who's in the kitchen I'll be later tonight .

ALEX P.O.V ••
I watch her run to her car in the rain and watch her drive off , I pick up my phone and call my brother and tell him meet me at my house .
"Hello brother " I open up my office door
"Hey man I need to discuss things with you , I think Avi's family know who I am but not telling her . I wanna k is why they kept this away deep away from her and what her father knows bout me "
"Brother you know I'll love to help but we need to discuss this business you sending to Tokyo . I think we need to move it Canada instead ,they have too many people catching on to you ,know that you're ghost " .
I looked at him like he have grown two heads .
"What do you mean people are figuring out ! I left two years ago nobody but you and..."
" yes I know bro' you think he opened his mouth ? "
"We have to go to Russia tonight ."
"What about that ball in three days " ?
Fuck I can't miss this ! I need to talk to him before anything though ..

( Who's he ??)

You'll know soon or later :)

Avi P.O.V

"Yes mom I understand she'll be here tonight I'll go meet her at the airport " driving insane on the highway i was losing it ,my sister is coming earlier than she told me and I'm not looking forward to this conversation .
"Honey please don't tell your father that she's here " my mom whisper ...
" I won't , that's a promise . "
[ BEFORE SHE WENT MET HER SISTER WITH HER OLDER ONE JADE]

AFTER THE MEETING

·····BACK WITH ALEX ······
I return home to find Avi' in the living room, I walk pass her and act like I don't know what happen with her dad. Walking to the kitchen I grab a bottle of wine and two glasses , walking to avi I smile at her and wink . Watching her blush is my favorite thing in the world ☺️.