The News

***
     This is my first story ever so it might not be the best but hopefully it will still be great and everyone will enjoy the story!!!
***
     "BEEP - BEEP - BEEP - THUMP"

      I reach over to slam the off button on my alarm. Time for another day in the boring life of Raiven. I don't get why school has to start so early in the morning anyways. Don't they think if students were fully awake we might actually pay attention.

     I go to my bathroom for a shower because it is hot at night in Arizona and I want to cool of before I head to school. I throw on my school uniform of a blue oxford and a blue and white plaid skirt, which is not as ugly as it could be. My parents are always working and leave before I even get up, I don't even know why they adopted me in the first place. I'm to lazy to make any breakfast and I buy lunch so I just want to hop in my car to listen to music.

     I am actually obsessed with the rapper Machine Gun Kelly but I can only listen to him in my car because my parents don't like how that music sounds. As I arrive I realize I'm pretty early so time to go on insta again. Lol.

     ***
     My first three classes flew by so now I only have biology (my FAVORITE class) until I get lunch. Even though I am pretty tall I still get pushed  around by the lockers. I swear I'm invisible to everyone. Everyday I come to school, do my work, go home to do homework, have dinner and go to bed. I have no friends but when I was younger I was bullied so I guess being invisible is better than that. I finally get to my locker and get my textbook.

     Mr. McGreeny is such a great teacher, he makes science so interesting he is literally a hero.

     "BANG"

      Okay kinda freaking out now. Two men in black suits just slammed open the door and locked us in.

     "Is a Raiven York here?" One of the men said as they start looking around. Nobody was talking but I got a few looks from some kids.

     No no no no no. The bigger guy saw one of the looks and started walking towards me.

      " Raiven, please come with us we will explain on the way."

     " Now just wait a minute, you're not taking any of my students anywhere." Mr. McGreeny said.

      " Sir, please don't make this harder on yourself. We will be leaving here with Raiven. If you make this difficult I will have to take some action wont I, and you don't want that, do you?" Okay this dude is scaring me now. Im nobody, why does he want me. And I cannot let Mr. McGreeny get hurt for me. Ugggg Im so stupid. Stupid stupid stupid.

     " Umm, I am Ravien. I don't want you to hurt anyone so can you just take me away now?" Stupid stupid stupid.

     " Sure, I should have figured you would care for your classmates. Come now." Tall dude one said as he chuckled. I don't know their names so tall dude one and two will have to do.

     ***
     As they pull out the cops pull in. "Don't worry, nobody will remember this tomorrow." Tall dude two said. Wow was that supposed to be a comfort to me.

     " What do you want from me? And where are we going? And why in the world do you know my name?" I strangely had no voice cracks and sounded brave thankfully. I had no problem going with them because frankly, nobody really notices me or cares about my being. But I was still freaking out.

     " I'll answer in order for you. We don't want anything from you it's your parents that we work for, this is just another job for us. We are heading to the airport because we can't drive to our location. And I know your name because, like I said, we work for your parents." Tall dude one said.

     My mom and dad work in finance. Why would they hire them to basically kidnap me? Wait a minute. Could it be... " Do you guys mean my biological parents, and what do they want with me now? They don't even know me."

     " They gave you up for adoption because some dangerous people couldn't find out about you. I can't tell you everything but I can tell you one thing before you meet your real family. You are not normal Raiven, you have magic, and it is so powerful only one other person in the world has powers like you."

***
      Thank you for reading this, it will get better and I might change this a little later to make it better but when I get more into it will get good! THANK YOU!