Chapter 3

When I got to Parents house, I had tears streaming down my face. I walked in I grabbed my mom, hugging her close. Dad soon joined our hug. When I called them earlier I told them everything about that vision.

"Honey......" My father started to say.

"How bad is the consequence?" I said not wanting to wack around the bush.

"Well, all me and your mother know dear. Is that it would rip our reality apart. Making things that are mythical or legends..... actually here. Werewolfs, Vampires, Fairys, Ect. Are you sure your friend is worth that?" How could he say that?! Of course Jake is worth it!

"Dad, I can't live without Jake. He is my best friend!" I say kind of mad dad would even question if Jake was worth ending our reality!

"Honey, I know how much jake means to you, but mere humans my not like your choice..." he said letting me take that in. "Are you sure you want to be the cause of our reality's destruction?"

"If means Jake won't die." I say raising my head to look my dad in the eye.

"I think it will be fun!" My mother squealed. Ladies and Gentle man...... There's my mother for you! always happy about they most serious things. Her excuse is always 'she hates being so serious, and any ways that it shouldn't be a big deal.' if I weren't getting ready to destroy are reality, then I would have laughed. But seeing as I am, I am not laughing.

"Have to go, call me if you sense a change. ok?" I say standing tall, I'm taller than my mom she's only 5'5", while my dad is 6". I hug both of them and head out of there house.

When I walk out side, it's raining. I put my hood up and start the walk to Jakes house. I put my ear buds in and start listening to music.

I'm humming along to 'Rude' by Magic. I rip my head phones out as I reach Jakes apartment building.

I get up to the 3rd floor and find his room number.

I knock twice and wait.

"Lily? what are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here." he said with a questioning smile.

"I need to tell you something, and if you call me crazy I won't risk my life for you." I rush out.

"Lily why the fuck is going on?!" he says worry filled his eyes eyes I kept looking around nervesly.

"Ok Jake, Your going to die in the near future! And once I finish telling you which is what I'm doing, OUR REALITY IS GOING TO BE DESTROED!!! MAKING WEREWOLFS, VAMPIRES, FAIRYS, ECT. REALLY REAL!!!" I start shouting at the end.

"Wh....." right as he's saying that the world starts to shake.

"It's starting....." I whisper, grabbing Jake and burring my face in between is neck and shoulder holding him closely.

(AUTHORS NOTE: how do you guys like? iI've been working hard trying not to make it immature or childish.

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FOLLOW ME!

Kisses 💋)