Chapter 1

"NO!!!!" I screamed covering my ears from the terrible sound of screams for help. They were screaming for help, even if I tried to help I couldn't. I'd be like a ghost. I huddled in a ball closing my eyes and holding my head.

"Please!!! Someone help me!" the young girl shouted, her body battered and bloody. She was holding stomach crying. she looked to be only 12. She had light blonde hair matter with blood, and light brown eyes. I cried in the ally way waiting for this to end. All of a sudden I heard a sickening crack. I didn't dare look up to see the gruesome history playing out in front of me.

When I finally did open my eyes, I was still in the ally way just in the present. I wiped my tear stained face, my make-up probably was smudged from crying. I took out my phone and looked at myself in the camera, I wiped away the smudged eyeliner and mascara. This time all I put on was mascara. I looked to the spot where the young girl from my vision, took her last breaths years ago. From what I could tell there was old dried blood still there staining the ally wall and ground. I let one loose year fall and kissed my fingers and placed them on the spot.

I began my long walk home, letting the ally's lead me home. I have to be careful where I go tho. I might get sucked into another one of those mere memories from the past, or I might get caught into a memory that has yet to happen.

I sighed walking through my little apartment door. I place my coat on the coat hanger by the door. I was just about to take a nap, and let the nightmares come, when I heard a knock at the apartment door. I sighed getting up and walking to the door.

"Oh hi Jake!" I say happy that it was my best friend. Jake has dark brown hair with Bright blue eyes, and he is tall. If we weren't best friends is probably swoon over him....

"Hey Lily, can I come in?" he said sounding depressed.

"Sure? What up? You sound so depressed!" I say pinching his cheeks towards the end.

"Haley broke up with me! I can't do dishes!" he whined.

"Can't or wont?" I say smirking, he was never one for cleaning. Even in high school.

"Both! I don't want the dishes, and I don't know how!" he said looking constipated. I chuckled at the face he was making.

"Then learn before she moves on! I'll even teach you! You can practice on my dishes." I say, even tho I really wanted to get out of doing the dishes my self.

"You only want me to do your dishes so you don't have to!" she groaned. "But I know for a fact you won't come to my house to help me will you?" he said looking a me through his eye lashes.

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'. "So you practice here or no deal." I say smirking that I came up with this myself.

"You know what....." he says holding his chin with hand.

"What?" I say with a questionable look.

"I'm over her." he says shrugging.

"Will you at least help me with my dishes?" I say pouting.

"Oh, fine!" he says groaning.

"Ok let's do this shiz!" I shout running to the kitchen. I hear him groan from the couch. I laugh, and then get started.