Chapter 4

I was hugging Jake close as our reality ended.

"What the fuck is going on Lily?!" Jake shouted pressing me to him.

"I'm saving your life...." I whisper into his ear.

He looks at me with a look of......... longing?

"Why would you destroy reality to protect me Lily? And how did you destroy reality?" he whispered into my ear so I could hear him. I looked into his bright blue eyes, and he stared into my bizarre eyes.

That's when he leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked at first but started to kiss back, I weaves my hands behind his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me more into the kiss.

In the middle of our AMAZING kiss, our world changed. every man made thing disappeared, leaving vast Forrest and vegetation in its place. To say it was beautiful was an understatement...... it was damn right gorgeous! When me and Jake finally pulled apart we stared at each other with a grin on his face, and a shy smile on mine.

Who would have thought me and Jake could be an item? Ok I admit, I did have a crush on him when we first met..... and I all ways have. I never thought he thought the same about me...... now that I think about it....... I love Jake. And not just best friend love, real love.

"Jake, I love you..... and not just best friend love." I say looking at him with love, hoping he would not reject me.

"Do you know how long I've waited for you? Since we first became best friends! I have Loved you since high school!" He whispered into my ear.

"I have loved you too, but I didn't think you thought of me the same...." I said looking down to the now grass covered ground.

"Oh Lily... you have never been one for taking a leap of faith have you?" he asked teasingly.

"Hey Jake......" I say turning all the way around to see confused looking people walking around looking for people or buildings.

"Yes?" bringing my back to his chest, and readying his chin on my shoulder. His breath on my exposed skin had me squirming in his grasp.

"Have you noticed that there's no buildings?" I say turning in his hold, putting my arms around his neck again.

"What are you talking ab..........." then he looks around and looks scared. I bring his face to mine, and kiss him.

"Calm down I'm here, ok? Now we need to find shelter for all these people, because the 'creatures will be here soon, ok?" I say placing my lips on his one more time. I smile pulling away to help people find shelter and food.

~Later that night~

"Ok everybody try to keep quiet and keep that fire going. tomorrow will be priority 1 for food ok? have people guard the entrance of this cave, take shifts." I say waving good bye to the last of the people making sure the had everything to get though the night.

Me and Jake made it our cave. It was descently sized, I could stand up and still have room, so could Jake. It was 20' across and maybe 10' wide, and 8' feet tall. We had soft stuff for bedding, like old sheets and pillows. I was taking off my Jacket, when I turned to see Jake taking his shirt off.

"Woah....... um-erm........ what are you doing?" I stuttered out. He had a 6 pack, and might I add that it looked delicious...... sorry but it did!

"Getting ready for bed, like what you see?" he said coming dangerously close to me.

"If I lie will you believe me?" I mumble.

"Nope." he said popping 'p'.

"Ok, then yes!" I say sneaking one more peak at his abs.

You see it's really hot in the cave, and I had a trench coat, and 3 shirts on. but I was luckily wearing short shorts to keep my body heat regular.

I was now in only a thin tank top and my shorts. I put my hair into a pony tail, and called that good.

"You know your teasing me, right?" Jake groaned.

"You have teased me since fresh man year of high school. So don't get me started on teasing." I said winking at him. I started laying down, he layed down with me and hugged me to his chest.

"You don't know how happy I am right now..." he whispered into my neck.

I have to admit my best friend was like super model hot, I just didn't want to admit that a couple of hours ago. But know I can.

"I know happy Im, so what are we now?" I wanted to see what he thought of us, before I jumped to the conclusions that we were an 'item' now.

"Lily Banks, Will you be my everything? My love, Girlfriend, my best friend?" he said turning me over so we were facing each other.

I kissed him roughfuly on the lips, him saying that made me all giddy!

"Dose that answer your question?" I say with a flirty smile on my face.

"I love you Lily Banks." he whispered before pulling me to him, putting his head in between my neck and shoulder.

(AUTHORS NOTE: How do you feel about Lily and Jake? LAKE! I totally ship them. I don't know if I'll add there heated scenes, I may to a point or I'll just say 'they totally made waffles' FYI waffles means: doing 'it'. But COMMENT on how you feels bout them. 😊

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FOLLOW ME!

Kisses 💋)

"I love you Jake Louis." I said kissing his temple, and letting sleep take over.