Chapter 7

We finally found a hole deep enough so the werewolf couldn't climb out, because the wall was smooth stone.

It was also close to our camp, maybe like 30 feet away.

(START PLAYING 'i see fire' BY ED SHEEREN! THIS IS OPTIONAL!)

"Lily......" Jake asked after we were alone, looking like he was pained.

"Jake, I don't, and will never want to give you up for some werewolf." I say only telling him the truth.

"So you don't feel anything towards this guy?" he asked searching my face for any sign of hesitation. He found none.

"Jake, yes I think he's hot, but I like you better. Im not going to ever regret rejecting him. Which I'm going to do. I will never leave you." I say walking over to him wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine and kissing with love and devotion.

He smiled into the kiss and pulled me closer to him. He brought his hand to my thigh lifting it so I could wrap my legs around his waist. I did, then he started walking us to the bed on the floor. He sat himself on the bed with me on his lap, so I was straddling him.

I pulled away for air, but jake didn't stop there. No, far from it actually. He started kissing down my neck to my collar bone. I didn't want to take things to far so I brought his lips back to mine, he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance. I didn't let him in because we would get carried away, and would make a stupid hormonal choice. As if getting my signal he stopped asking for entrance. He kept our moment special, which I thought was so sweet!

"Lily I love you so much, and if your not ready I will not force you. Just know I love you." he whispered once we stopped our kiss.

"Jake that was sweet of you, I just don't want to make a hormonal choice. I want to take this relationship and make it happy instead of needed. Because I love you Jake Louis." I said resting my forehead against his.

(YOU CAN STOP THE SONG IF YOU WANT NOW. FYI THIS IS THERE SONG😜💋)

~the next morning~

I love waking in Jakes arms, I feel safe and warm. Like nothing could bother this moment.

"Lily, we are out of food." Jake whispered into my ear. I turned in his grasp, so I could look at him.

"Lets go hunting, I know how to make little traps... From survivor man...." I say giving a small smile.

"Then lets go." he said pulling me up with him. stretching in the process letting his muscles ripple with energy.

I sighed swooning over him.

After some..... activities..... if you catch my drift...... we went to get started.

(AUTHORS NOTE: what did you guys think? I know some of my 'chapters' are short, but I get tired and end it sometimes. Would you guys want me to make them longer? If so......

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FOLLOW ME!

Kisses 💋)