Chapter 5

I woke in Jakes arms, head was still on my neck. Are legs were tangled together, and his arms were around my waist. It was like we were always meant to be like this, I was expecting it to be awkward but no, it was comfortable. he breath fanned my neck making me squirm with need.

"Hey Lily..... what time is it?" he asked yawning but still keeping his head tucked in my neck.

"I don't know. My phone disappeared. I'm just glad our cloths didn't....." I mumbled.

"I think I'd like that....." Jake said smirking at the thought.

"Quiet mind raping me!" I giggle, trying to move out of his grasp.

"I was enjoying myself Lily!" he whined with a pouty lip.

I kissed him, which seemed to surprise him. But he finally realized what I was doing and put me on his lap. So I was straddling him.

This kiss was getting heated with passion and need. I moaned as he bit my bottom lip. Begging for entrance. I let him in knowing that he would try something else to get my mouth open.

It was then that Jakes stomach growled loudly, I giggled and got up off him. I reached my hand down to help him up.

All of a sudden Jake went stiff, and got up in a flash putting me behind him.

"Lily we have company....." Jakes whispers.

I look from behind him to be met with golden eyes. They seemed to swarm with realization, and he started growling and stomping towards Jake.

"NO!" I screeched and got in front of Jake protectively, gave this guy a death glare that stopped him in his tracks.

"No one hurts Jake without me killing them first mister." I growl surprising my self with my confidence.

"Lily. I feel kinda offended that you don't think I can protect my girlfriend." Jake said grabbing my waist and putting me back behind him.

The Guy growled it was then that I knew what he was...... he was a werewolf.

~Mikes POV~

My head hurts, ever since the earthquake everything disappeared like we were some where new.

But the thing was it was the same terrain just everything was gone. And I could smell something different from the usual scent. It was then did I notice a scent that made my wolf stir. Whatever it was I wanted it.

I started my journey after checking in on my pack members. My journey lead me to a cave. there were people talking in side. I stood at the entrance, and saw a shirtless Male, and a female. The Male stiffend at my presences. And quickly pulled the girl behind him covering her from view.

I saw her peek her head out and look at me, she had captivating blue yellow eyes. the I realized how the male stood threatenly, once I took a once over of the girl it suddenly hit me! she is my second mate! You see my first mate died... I don't want to go into details. I started stomped over to male, but before I could do anything harmful. My second mate jumped in front of him.

"NO!" she screeched.

"No one hurts Jake without me killing them first mister!" she growled out, her voice held confidence.

"Lily, I feel kind of offended that you don't think I can protect my girl friend." the male said pulling her back behind him.

Wait! GIRLFRIEND?!

I growled, pissed that my mate would cheat on me!