Chapter 6

Galexias POV

I stood in front of them. They seemed to not answer the thing u want to hear.

Me: well I saw them around the area, they seem to not like the group who lives here. Especially the chicken guy... I don't know why though.

??? Steve: well shark and I haven't seen anything

Shark: yeah... although Sabre is in a machine over there, the others ran off because-

??? Steve: of YOU...

Shark: CAN YOU STOP POINTING FINGERS BOSS

boss: but it was still you...

Me: Anyways, chicken dude isn't safe here, they could get him any min- GOD DAMN IT!!!

Before I could finish my sentence, I saw nightmare Steve and Temiya fly with Sabre. Temiya evil smirked at me, even though she has a piece of cloth around her mouth.

Me: I'll take them down, you just stay here.

Using my blue phoenix wings, I flew up in-front of them. Nightmare Steve won't absorb anyone or anything else.

I caught up to them and blocked their path with a wall of water. They instantly backed away. Nightmare Steve still held Sabre bridal style and sent Temiya to attack me. She made a circle of obsidian around me. I could l couldn't get out. I thought I'd be stuck for a long time when all of a sudden, the orb disappeared. We looked around and our gazes landed on Sabre. He was awake. How did he do that, he is a human!?

Nightmare: impossible

Temiya: what the hell?

Sabre: *whispers to me* run whilst you can, tell the others about this, tell them to not worry about me. It's not too long now before I can't control myself.

I did as he wished and flew back towards the rainbow town. I flew into where i thought everyone went: into a tower.

Lucas POV

I don't trust Sabre much now, but we left him alone in that machine. Whatever was striking lightning could have done something. A figure hovered in front of us. It had blue eyes, a black top, a galaxy skirt and galaxy hair tied up in a pony tail. She seemed worried and panicked.

???: hello, I am Galexia. You 'friend' known as Sabre has been taken by nightmare Steve and my enemy Temiya, who has joined forces with him. Sabre told me to tell you he would be fine but i think we should save his life. He has saved many of ours so I think we shall save his, even though most of you don't really trust him now.

All: OK..!

Plague: Should we team up with Shark and Boss Steve? They might help.

Me: I actually saw them peaking from the wall earlier. It was that 'shark' who did the lightening. And I'm sure that Shark wants to kill Sabre so I think it's a bad idea.

Nightmare Steves POV

After that run in with who Temiya calls Galexia, I strike Sabre with lightning (and manage not to hit myself) to knock him out as he let that human thing escape. We arrived at the Nightmare Palace as we go to keep Sabre captive.

Temiya: woah! You said this place was huge, I didn't think it would be this huge!!!!

Me: well you explore and DO NOT open ANY of the cells unless told to. I will deal with Sabre.

Temiya: Got it, my king!! *who ever gets the 'my king' reference gets a shout out*

Still carrying Sabre bridal-style, I advanced to the larger prison where the positive and negative steves were kept. I threw Sabre into the large middle one as I know he too, is more powerful than me. He just doesn't know it.

HOIIII!! R u liking the story still??? I'm gonna work on ANOTHER chapter after this because I love the story so much!! I hope you are too!! And who ever gets the 'my king' reference I did, you receive a shoutout!!Hint: it's from one of  Sabres
Role plays!! Cya mah doods -3-

Word check: 670