Chapter 7

Sabres POV

I wake up. The last thing I remember is saving the girl..... Galexia? I'm pretty sure I got knocked out after that. As I look around, I find out I'm in a cell I can tell as I am surrounded by iron blocks with no escape. I decide to sleep to pass the time. Not like I'll get broken out, I told her to tell them to not worry about me. I slowly fall asleep and when I did, I got the largest surprise of my life.

???: Nice to see you again, Sabre.

Me: oh no no no no not you, ANYONE but YOU! Dark Steve, your lucky I can't live with out you.

Dark: well, if you killed me, you would die too. Your lucky I infused myself with you when I did, you would have died. Also, I have made us MUCH more powerful than the 'nightmare king'.

Me: That's nice. Why are you here anyways?

Dark: To ask for your full co-operation.

Me: NEVER WITH YOU

Dark: I'd rethink that if I were you...

Me: Why's that??

Dark: because, if you don't agree to let me have half your soul, I will leave your body, leaving you to die. But, if you agree, we can become that 'dark sabre' and break out of here! Your friends may not like you, but it's better than death...

I didn't know what to say. My friends didn't trust much at that point anyways so what will I risk? Wait. Plague Steve. Oh gosh what do I do. I need to get out of here but I'm going to risk loosing plague Steve... I have to accept his request.

Me: fine. I'll accept just to get us out of here. Don't think I did this willingly.

Dark: good choice, we will fuse tomorrow, for now, I will get to work. Keep a close eye on the people here. There are 2 other Steves as well. They are called positive and negative Steve. You will also feel slight pain when the process is done. You might want to wake up...

Wake up. That I did. I hit my head on the iron. This is real life. Suddenly, nightmare steve stood right in front of me. I was sat down so I looked up towards his face. He wore an evil smile that said he would do something to me. Kill or perhaps even absorb me.

Nightmare: how are you feeling?

Me: not like you would care, anyways.

Nightmare: I saw what happened when you went to get that plague Steve...

Me: what about it?

Nightmare: you see, I need to be the most powerful Steve, which is why you are here.

Me: ??? What are yo-

???: BACK AWAY FROM HIM

I was even more scared when a voice broke out. It seemed familiar, but not too familiar. Who is it?

????: Shark, you get the ......human and I'll take care of this Steve.

Shark: got it!

Nightmare Steve struck lightning on me and all I could remember was being picked up, screaming, yelling and lightning. I was expecting to see dark Steve but there was nothing. Darkness. All I can hear are these words. I failed.

HOI!!!I decided to do another chapter because I LOVE this story 💖 💖 💖 I hope you do to!!! Are you enjoying POVS too? Welp I'll release at least another 2 chapters today! I have school tomorrow so I will at least 1 every 2 days!!!! Cya mah doods!!

Word check: 585