Chapter 9

Sabres POV

I'm still asleep. I think it has been a day or so. I was enjoying the darkness until everything went white and dark Steve appeared. He held his hand out to me. I feel my fave to realise my bandana was not there.

*i was to lazy to get rid of the drawing setting stuff* I had realised what he wanted

*i was to lazy to get rid of the drawing setting stuff* I had realised what he wanted. He wanted to end this. He wanted half my soul so we can become 'dark Sabre' I was out of the cell so there was no point. Before I could speak he covered my mouth.

Dark: you can't go back on a deal... Now let me have it

Me: f-fine, just don't hurt my friends!

Dark: no promises~

I felt a sharp pain in my chest as I woke up from the dream. I found myself in a bed in what looked like the rainbow town. It was only a matter of time before Dark Steve could break free. I decided to write a note for anyone who comes to see me.

To whoever reads this,
If you read this, I have most likely left the town. This is because I made a deal with Dark Steve that we would share souls. However, if I didn't, he would leave my body so I could die. I can only survive if he is with me. I would like you to keep my bandana. Do not follow me.
From Sabre...

I then placed my blindfold on the desk next to my bed, along with the note. I quickly teleport outside the town wall and start to run. It's night so if I use fire works, they could wake up.
I don't want dark steve to kill them all.

Sharks POV

I start to wake up! I feel much better after the sleep. Today, I go to tell Sabre I want to be his friend! -////-  I was looking forward to it!!! I advanced towards Sabres room and knock on the door. No answer. I open the door a small bit to see no one. I looked over to Sabres bed to see a note and...... his grey bandana?! The note read:

To whoever reads this,
If you read this, I have most likely left the town. This is because I made a deal with Dark Steve that we would share souls. However, if I didn't, he would leave my body so I could die. I can only survive if he is with me. I would like you to keep my bandana. Do not follow me.
From Sabre...

Wow. I guess I won't see Sabre ever again. I got the sudden urge to find him. I tied the bandana around my wrist and went to Boss Steve and gave him the note. He said he could only do so little to find Sabre which was to feel his presence within the area.

Boss: well I can feel a faint sign of Sabre, another Dark Steve. It's in the same area. The left-bottom corner pretty far beyond the wall. I have a bad feeling about it. Don't die

Me: ok

I won't die
Not for love.

HELLO!! This might be the last chapter...

For today... THATS A MIGHT THOUGH!! My arm is killing me right now so cya later mah doods!!

Word check: 554!!!