Chapter 4

Light Steve POV

I walk around the rainbow town, it is very peaceful and quiet. The silence broke by the sound of a firework. I rush to the gate to find Lucas, rainbow Steve, a new Steve with the colours of blue and green and an unconscious Sabre. This had gotten my attention.

Me: what happened?

Lucas: we don't know, plague Steve said he would tell us once we got back here...

Plague: yes, I well tell you once we get Sabre somewhere safe.

We start heading towards the Steve temple when a faint voice tore through the air.

COME OUT WERE EVER YOU ARE GALEXIA!!!

Galexia. The name sounds nice. However, we must focus on what is wrong with Sabre. We place him in a machine.  Then we got plague Steve to talk...

Plague: ok, I've known Sabre for a long time. Even before he made light Steve. We were friends, but he never told anyone about me, as I was once evil, until I found out how to control myself. The first time you defeated dark Steve, he emplaned a piece of himself inside Sabre so one day, he can destroy sabres mind and become himself. The lightning strike from earlier in the dome triggered dark Steve to take control for a short while. Dark Steve had been feeding of his victim to make himself stronger...

All: ... woah

Plague: anyways, we need to sort out Sabre and find out where the yelling came from....

WOAH BACKSTORY!! Hello! This is the last part I will upload today! I will do more tomorrow!! I'm starting to like this  story more than haunted!!! WEEEEEEEEP!!!! Are you enjoying it? Tell me!!!

Word check: 282!!!